'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Black lives matter, but it’s okay to kill them in the womb to prevent welfare babies and future criminals.

These people really are sick in the head and racist.
But thankfully people like @bottomups believe in abortions ... and too bad his parents did not.
The way I look at it is 98 out of every 100 abortions eliminates 98% of potential future DemWit LibTurds.
That's why I fully support abortions for the lower class.

zimbomb

Oh yeah ... he was a promising skateboarder making lots of money!
You think a 17-year old has 'money' for which to pursue?
The fund was and will be set up in his father's name ... untouchable by these low-class white scum families' attempts.
Brush up on Parent Financial Responsibility Law's. Family will be taken to the cleaners in civil courts.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Black lives matter, but it’s okay to kill them in the womb to prevent welfare babies and future criminals.

These people really are sick in the head and racist.
Abortion helps to eliminate the low-life welfare leaching white trash, trailer park dwelling, incest loving deplorables.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Brush up on Parent Financial Responsibility Law's. Family will be taken to the cleaners in civil courts.
You are such an ignorant stup!

Wisconsin Statutes section 895.035 specifically caps a parent's financial liability at $5,000 for any single act committed by a minor. So a claimant won't be able to recover more than that amount from a parent, no matter how much damage or harm resulted from the minor's actions.

And furthermore, lose the apostrophe ... it makes you look dumb and uneducated.
On second thought, never mind.

El Correcto

god is dead
1598576083985.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You are such an ignorant stup!

Wisconsin Statutes section 895.035 specifically caps a parent's financial liability at $5,000 for any single act committed by a minor. So a claimant won't be able to recover more than that amount from a parent, no matter how much damage or harm resulted from the minor's actions.

And furthermore, lose the apostrophe ... it makes you look dumb and uneducated.
On second thought, never mind.

I was going to say that I've seen caps at $2500.

zimbomb

"When a minor under the age of 21 legally acquires a FOID card by obtaining the permission of a parent or guardian, that parent or guardian becomes liable for civil claims for damages resulting from the minor’s use of firearms or ammunition."
430 Ill. Comp. Stat. 65/4(c)

El Correcto

god is dead
"When a minor under the age of 21 legally acquires a FOID card by obtaining the permission of a parent or guardian, that parent or guardian becomes liable for civil claims for damages resulting from the minor’s use of firearms or ammunition."
430 Ill. Comp. Stat. 65/4(c)
1598578028496.jpeg

The city should cut the parents a check from their police budget.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t get why liberals have such a hate boner for this law abiding citizen with no history of violence shooting 3 ex felons that were attacking him.

Arguing all the technicalities in the world trying to put a 17 year old in prison and his parents in the poor house, all while defending rioters right up until it hurts their poll numbers. What a shameful group of sub humans democrats are.

Poop Head

Judge me.
No pardons under scott walker but your boy Gov. Tony Evers is making up for lost time. arguing the inmates deserve to be released because “pardons are more than just a signature on paper, they offer new opportunities, second chances, and forgiveness."
What a pile.