Good Quotes

moreluck

golden ticket member
From Stephen King:

"Even bad guys (most of them, anyway) see themselves as good - they are the heroes of their own lives. Giving them a fair chance as characters can create some interesting shades of gray - and shades of gray are also a part of life."

No kid in high school feels as though they fit in. The smartest thing that I ever heard anybody say about high school was that "if you look back upon that as the happiest time of your life, I don't want to know you."

You know, sometimes people say to me, "Why do you choose to write that creepy stuff?" And I usually say, "What makes you think I have a choice?"

oldngray

nowhere special
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Never try to tell everything you know. It may take too short a time." ~Norman Ford~

"Never board a commercial aircraft if the pilot is wearing a tank top." ~Dave Barry~

"Never trust a man when he's in love, drunk, or running for office." ~Shirley Maclaine~

moreluck

golden ticket member
The groundhog is like most other prophets; it delivers its prediction and then disappears. ~Bill Vaughn~

To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring. ~W.J. Vogel~

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. ~Maori Proverb~

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while. ~Kin Hubbard~

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
" i imagine my Jesus as the lead singer for Lynard Skynard, just rockin out, and im in the front row just hammered drunk"