Gotta love it

Dr.Brownz

Told management this morning "DIAD keeps shutting off/ restarting" did it twice before pcm. They say " oh...let someone know when you get in tonight"....now im sitting waiting for someone to drive 50 minutes to get a DIAD to me because mine is dead now.

Gotta love the never be proactive about problems attitude here at UPS

wayfair

swollen member
Told management this morning "DIAD keeps shutting off/ restarting" did it twice before pcm. They say " oh...let someone know when you get in tonight"....now im sitting waiting for someone to drive 50 minutes to get a DIAD to me because mine is dead now.

You didn't bring paper records???

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Heck yeah its a good old fashioned Doc Brown fight on here thats better than a cat fight

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Records are on vinyl, no?

th

Cementups

Box Monkey
When my DIAD goes down I just keep on delivering and takes pics of the barcodes with my iPhone. Then when they bring me out a new DIAD I can scan in all the deliveries I made while waiting. Now yes, I know I will get chastised for doing this by a few of you, but so be it. I gots things to do.

8 Hour Day

I had a DIAD die on me after lodging similar concerns before leaving the hub. I recorded the deliveries on paper & then entered them into a DIAD when I got back to the building. My PM time was about 90 minutes... a big no no for the mgmt. team to have a driver in building for that long.

The next day, I checked my time card.

They'd "adjusted" my PM time and clocked me out, stealing about 90 minutes.

I got that fixed.

What I learned was that this is the M.O. for my center... the clerks have been TAUGHT to alter our time cards without notifying us or management (how's that for a little CYA)?

This is not only against contract, but is also against the law. I let my mgmt. know the next time this happens, I'll not contact the union, but the Federal Dept. of Labor and press charges directly against them and the company.

I know it's bad, but part of me kinda' wants them to screw with my time again.

wayfair

swollen member
I had a DIAD die on me after lodging similar concerns before leaving the hub. I recorded the deliveries on paper & then entered them into a DIAD when I got back to the building. My PM time was about 90 minutes... a big no no for the mgmt. team to have a driver in building for that long.

The next day, I checked my time card.

They'd "adjusted" my PM time and clocked me out, stealing about 90 minutes.

I got that fixed.

What I learned was that this is the M.O. for my center... the clerks have been TAUGHT to alter our time cards without notifying us or management (how's that for a little CYA)?

This is not only against contract, but is also against the law. I let my mgmt. know the next time this happens, I'll not contact the union, but the Federal Dept. of Labor and press charges directly against them and the company.

I know it's bad, but part of me kinda' wants them to screw with my time again.
check upsers.com now, they're showing timecards