Government run "anything"......

no the govt makes it inefficient here because they dont want you to collect it even if you need it

its anti christian corruption jesus wouldnt approve
So you agree that your initial statement arguing that people are on welfare is because it's hard to get a job was wrong. Good, glad I got that through. I accept your withdrawal.

rickyb

So you agree that your initial statement arguing that people are on welfare is because it's hard to get a job was wrong. Good, glad I got that through. I accept your withdrawal.
when you have obviously ridiculous processes to submit a resume and cover letter, then people are going to be disincentivized from applying and will be on welfare

rickyb

Getting paid to not work is your dream come true huh?
my dream is people who are not passive consumers engaged in democracy every day, and we dont have to worry about climate catastrophe, nuclear war, or centralized capitalists power or any kind of power ruining our lives

vantexan

my dream is people who are not passive consumers engaged in democracy every day, and we dont have to worry about climate catastrophe, nuclear war, or centralized capitalists power or any kind of power ruining our lives
You won't live long enough to ever see it.

rickyb

If someone WANTS a job it is easy to get one.
im not talking about that

im on indeed right now because i am looking for a pharmacy assistant job in addition to my govt year 1 nurse job, and right now the application process for most employers is easy

maybe with all the job openings employers have made it easier again for people to apply

im not talking about that

im on indeed right now because i am looking for a pharmacy assistant job in addition to my govt year 1 nurse job, and right now the application process for most employers is easy

maybe with all the job openings employers have made it easier again for people to apply
Easy if you WANT to work.

rickyb

the
free market doesnt offer any good roller coasters nearby. it is presumably not profitable enough.

The govt could build roller coasters at a loss and then at least we would have them.

Instead everyone is over dosing and evacuating from fires

Box Ox

the
free market doesnt offer any good roller coasters nearby. it is presumably not profitable enough.

The govt could build roller coasters at a loss and then at least we would have them.

Instead everyone is over dosing and evacuating from fires

No :censored2:. You're in Canada. But it is understandable that you'd like your government to build a heavily underutilized roller coaster nearby in order to make your area look more like the communist utopia that is Pyongyang.

rickyb