Grievance

DyllanN

What was the grievance for?

Was it settled?

Was it withdrawn?

Was it withdrawn with right?

So many questions
For termination under article 16 sections 3.3. Grievance was put in but not settled. What’s the difference from a withdrawal and withdrawal with right? I talked the union rep he said we have a year🤷🏻‍♂️I’m just curious if that true?

542thruNthru

For termination under article 16 sections 3.3. Grievance was put in but not settled. What’s the difference from a withdrawal and withdrawal with right? I talked the union rep he said we have a year🤷🏻‍♂️I’m just curious if that true?
Well I'm assuming you've been let go because you went past 2 years. If you filed a grievance I would also assume it's already been ajudicated.

Withdrawn would mean the grievance has merit or you withdrew it.

Withdrawn with right means that the issue can be brought up again because no settlement was reached.

You have a year to do what?

DyllanN

Well I'm assuming you've been let go because you went past 2 years. If you filed a grievance I would also assume it's already been ajudicated.

Withdrawn with right means that the issue can be brought up again because no settlement was reached.

The rep said he is just gonna drag it out so he can reissue the grievance. So I can get things in order to see if can get my job back. Cuz there was never a panel because it would got into a third party dispute.