Grill It Baby!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
images

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Just put some chipotle cinnamon rub on three half racks and some Buckeye Barbecue rub on a half rack of ribs. Put them in the fridge to let the rub soak into the meat. Stay tuned for further developments.

upschuck

Just put some chipotle cinnamon rub on three half racks and some Buckeye Barbecue rub on a half rack of ribs. Put them in the fridge to let the rub soak into the meat. Stay tuned for further developments.
Can you wash that Buckeye stuff off? Shame to waste a good half rack of ribs.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Smells like vacation, Joe ;)

I have the day off today and am hoping the good folks at Texas Roadhouse will have their grill fired up later on this afternoon.
You taking Rowdy too, right?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Can you wash that Buckeye stuff off? Shame to waste a good half rack of ribs.

No way!!!!! That is one of my favorite rubs. It imparts a time delay sweet heat that is quite tasty. Couple that with some Famous Dave's Chipolte Barbecue sauce and several cold beers and you have some fantastic ribs.

upschuck

No way!!!!! That is one of my favorite rubs. It imparts a time delay sweet heat that is quite tasty. Couple that with some Famous Dave's Chipolte Barbecue sauce and several cold beers and you have some fantastic ribs.
They just put a bad name on it then. Carry on.