Half Empty? NFL

Box Ox

YOUR assertion is like saying blacks in iraq somehow have higher life expectancy than america even though they live 6 years less.

No it's not. My assertion is that black life expectancy in America is longer than it is anywhere else.

You feeling alright tonight, Mr. Pretzel?

10073321001213.jpg

rickyb

Of the countries you showed only three have a substantial black population. Why don't you scroll down to the African nations where life expectancy is less than 60 years?
bc theyre obviously going to be low if its just 60 years. thats just retarded logic. blacks dont make up a big % of US pop either.

i just showed you guys what a big difference a few years in life expectancy makes. america in good company with a bunch of eastern european countries and thailand is just below which i didnt show...

Box Ox

bc theyre obviously going to be low if its just 60 years. thats just retarded logic. blacks dont make up a big % of US pop either.

i just showed you guys what a big difference a few years in life expectancy makes. america in good company with a bunch of eastern european countries and thailand is just below which i didnt show...

You're still trying to argue that America's black people don't have it better than black people do anywhere else in the world? Sad!

rickyb

Those Asian countries don't have a black population so why bring them up? Yes, you can point to any black community and show poorly educated people not doing well. Those who pursue an education almost always do much better. Even then if a black only has a high school education he can do decently if he works for a good company or gets trained in a skill. Do you think all the black truck drivers, UPS drivers, FedEx couriers, welders, nurses, plumbers, etc are living in poverty?
blacks is about 1/4 or 1/5 in poverty.

they have blacks and the blacks in those countries have higher life expectancy than america ill bet, especially with your disgusting racial track record.

vantexan

You said that blacks aren't any better off than blacks elsewhere. Close to 45 million blacks in the U.S., about 13% of the U.S. population. If they were a separate country they'd have a bigger population than many African countries. Show me one black African country that has as high a life expectancy as blacks do in the U.S.? Name one country in Africa where blacks have a lower poverty rate than blacks in the U.S.?

rickyb

You said that blacks aren't any better off than blacks elsewhere. Close to 45 million blacks in the U.S., about 13% of the U.S. population. If they were a separate country they'd have a bigger population than many African countries. Show me one black African country that has as high a life expectancy as blacks do in the U.S.? Name one country in Africa where blacks have a lower poverty rate than blacks in the U.S.?
why are we comparing african countries to america LOL

@Box Ox siad highest in the world. and i gave him a list of 40 countries which have higher life expectancy than america so you'd guess at least one of them has higher black life expectancy too. its common sense not rocket science. maybe thats why you work at UPS because u are easily bewildered by this.

you could compare france or italy to america and their black life expectancy will likely be higher. they likely have high immigration from african countries.

rickyb

no i said blacks are better off than blacks in america in european countries.

vantexan

why are we comparing african countries to america LOL

@Box Ox siad highest in the world. and i gave him a list of 40 countries which have higher life expectancy than america so you'd guess at least one of them has higher black life expectancy too. its common sense not rocket science. maybe thats why you work at UPS because u are easily bewildered by this.

you could compare france or italy to america and their black life expectancy will likely be higher. they likely have high immigration from african countries.
You said that blacks in the U.S. aren't any better off than other countries? Where are any other countries outside of Africa more black than African countries? Haiti is almost entirely black, where else?

vantexan

no i said blacks are better off than blacks in america in european countries.
France has 3,800,000 blacks, U.K. has just over 2 million, Italy has 1.1 million. Outside of Africa the two countries that have by far the largest black populations are Brazil at 55 million, and the U.S. Haiti is next at over 8 million. So yes let's compare our black population with Brazil or African countries to get a true comparison.

rickyb

France has 3,800,000 blacks, U.K. has just over 2 million, Italy has 1.1 million. Outside of Africa the two countries that have by far the largest black populations are Brazil at 55 million, and the U.S. Haiti is next at over 8 million. So yes let's compare our black population with Brazil or African countries to get a true comparison.
no thats not my point. france has 8% black pop. thats close enough to to america (not that it matters). and id guess theyd have a higher life expectancy. but anyways any of those 40 countries with higher life expectancy than america also has higher black life expectancy guaranteed.

obviously black in brazi and haiti are going to have lower life expectancies those are 3rd world countries. im not sure what america is, ralph nader calls it highly developed 3rd world, i think america is on par with eastern european countries in terms of development maybe its better or worse.

vantexan

black people in america are not better off than black people in any other part of the world.

kap was right. NFL the business was wrong and had to come around. these actions are drops in an ocean, but thats what the ocean is made of.
Hey rickyb, you said black people in America aren't better off than black people in any other part of the world. You have Alzheimer's or something?

rickyb

Hey rickyb, you said black people in America aren't better off than black people in any other part of the world. You have Alzheimer's or something?
yea so what i mean by that is the other countries they are better off than america, not the other way around. box ox says america is the best for blacks. XXXXXX wrongggg