Helene aftermath

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This is pretty cool. These mules can reach places vehicles can’t. They’ll be lifesavers for sure. God bless all the volunteers who have stepped up to help the people of western N.C. and beyond. I’ve also read that there are a bunch of private helicopter pilots who for days have been flying in survival supplies as well as evacuating out people who need it. They didn’t wait for the government, whether local, state or federal to arrive. They have been doing what needs to be done. Murica!!

oldngray

nowhere special

This is pretty cool. These mules can reach places vehicles can’t. They’ll be lifesavers for sure. God bless all the volunteers who have stepped up to help the people of western N.C. and beyond. I’ve also read that there are a bunch of private helicopter pilots who for days have been flying in survival supplies as well as evacuating out people who need it. They didn’t wait for the government, whether local, state or federal to arrive. They have been doing what needs to be done. Murica!!
I think a lot of those helicopters are Cajun Navy. They aren't just boats.

oldngray

nowhere special

Untitled.png

tourists24

I'm still in disbelief of how widespread the damage is. Every time I start looking at the info coming out of one community another one pops up that I had forgotten about.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lance Petrisevac, 57, and John Peters, 61, were arrested on Friday in Madeira Beach after cops found them lingering outside of a shopping complex.

The officers, who were patrolling the closed-off beach area due to extensive flooding, ran into the men around 9.41pm just off of Madeira Way.

One of the suspects was sporting a Trump cowboy hat while the other was holding two Trump t-shirts, a coffee mug and a hat, according to documents obtained by The Smoking Gun.

Police said that Peters was 'heavily intoxicated' while Petrisevac told officers that the cowboy hat 'ended up in his possession' after it 'washed up from the hurricane.'

At the time, the retail store 'was unsecured due to damage from the storm,' police said, according to the outlet.

Lance Petrisevac, 57

John Peters, 61

fishtm2001

In his public remarks in Valdosta, Trump said "we do need some help from the federal government." He also said, falsely, that Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp – a Republican who did not appear at the event – was trying to reach Biden about relief, but had not been able to get him.

no wonder he hates "fact checking"

Thebrownblob

In his public remarks in Valdosta, Trump said "we do need some help from the federal government." He also said, falsely, that Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp – a Republican who did not appear at the event – was trying to reach Biden about relief, but had not been able to get him.

no wonder he hates "fact checking"
More plagiarism from you….

1727871140775.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
More plagiarism from you….

View attachment 496995

Seems these people that have TDS read about Trump 24/7. They just feed on this stuff. They do not have time to think for themselves, they just read, copy and paste all day long. Ask them about any subject and it circles back around to Trump.

fishtm2001

The former Clown In chief just refuses to submit himself to any fact checking. Could it be any more obvious that he and his campaign is built around an insane pile of lies, insults, and pure inventions?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The former Clown In chief just refuses to submit himself to any fact checking. Could it be any more obvious that he and his campaign is built around an insane pile of lies, insults, and pure inventions?
Joe Biden spent the weekend at his beach house.

Kamala spent her time fundraising for herself on the west coast.

Not surprising.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It was pretty funny when the orange convicted felon said Governor Kemp couldn’t reach President Biden and that President Biden wasn’t returning Governor Kemp’s calls
Governor Kemp held a press conference and stated he has been in constant communication with President Biden and that he was told by President Biden he’d get anything he needed.
The convicted felon just can’t stop lying non stop

Last edited: