Heros pay, will we get it?

Whereistheunion

So I was up late reading through the American rescue Act President Biden recently signed. Found this information in it. It was covered under the State bailout program.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-014824_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-014824_Chrome.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20210312-014640_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-014640_Chrome.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 136

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Remember we are CRITICAL TO THE NATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE which is how we were able to work through this pandemic. This language is in the States and Local government portion of the bailout. We by language covers you and me.
And yet we will line up teachers that sat on the sidelines for a year for vaccines while our children got to learn on YouTube. At least working parents that didn’t quit their jobs and get free money..... we are longer “heroes”, and I’m pretty happy about that.

Cowboy Mac

Do we really need heroes pay? I feel like UPS compensated me fairly for the hours I worked. Same thing with a stimulus check. If you make $100k a year and have been employed throughout the pandemic, you don’t need government assistance. We keep running up the national credit card and our kids and grandkids are going to have to pay all that back one day.

badpal

Do we really need heroes pay? I feel like UPS compensated me fairly for the hours I worked. Same thing with a stimulus check. If you make $100k a year and have been employed throughout the pandemic, you don’t need government assistance. We keep running up the national credit card and our kids and grandkids are going to have to pay all that back one day.
We ought to be dang thankfull we had a job to go too in those darkest months. I cannot imagine the horror of being cooped up with the old lady and my loved ones during total quarennteen or lockdown.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Remember we are CRITICAL TO THE NATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE which is how we were able to work through this pandemic. This language is in the States and Local government portion of the bailout. We by language covers you and me.
That just tells the state government what they can spend their bailout money on. Government workers. Not us.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We ought to be dang thankfull we had a job to go too in those darkest months. I cannot imagine the horror of being cooped up with the old lady and my loved ones during total quarennteen or lockdown.
Well be happy to have these jobs when the economy flushes itself soon as well.