Heros pay, will we get it?

possibleparrot381

Do we really need heroes pay? I feel like UPS compensated me fairly for the hours I worked. Same thing with a stimulus check. If you make $100k a year and have been employed throughout the pandemic, you don’t need government assistance. We keep running up the national credit card and our kids and grandkids are going to have to pay all that back one day.
1) we all don't make that much

2) who cares we will be long dead by then

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I think that's disgusting. Teachers hid in their homes the whole pandemic, now they want the vaccine early.
People that worked the whole pandemic cant even get it.
Teachers here just got their first shots. As far as I know, they all showed up for work everyday to teach a class and also had to deal with remote learning for those kids that stayed home.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Teachers here just got their first shots. As far as I know, they all showed up for work everyday to teach a class and also had to deal with remote learning for those kids that stayed home.
Only in the suburbs. In every major metro city they have been at home all year. Crime is through the roof. Courts have been closed. How do you get a 12yr olds who has been stealing cars back in school? The minority communities may never recover. Its going to be a whole generation lost to poverty

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Only in the suburbs. In every major metro city they have been at home all year. Crime is through the roof. Courts have been closed. How do you get a 12yr olds who has been stealing cars back in school? The minority communities may never recover. Its going to be a whole generation lost to poverty
the 1400 will fix everything