Herschel Walker

Thebrownblob

I thought you were a Republican.
1670420670736.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Warnock is the closest thing to a Communist one can get.
Congrats libs. It's working. The generation on the scene now has bought your lie.

Thebrownblob

bacha29

Perhaps now the GOP will finally understand that you can't win important mid term elections with imported candidates.
They brought Walker in from Texas and lost in Georgia. The brought Oz in from New Jersey and he lost in Pa..

As was pointed out , this was not the first time the GOP tried this in Pa when back in 2006 they trucked Super Bowl champion Lynn Swann in from California to run against incumbent governor Ed Rendell..... The result was still the same.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Perhaps now the GOP will finally understand that you can't win important mid term elections with imported candidates.
They brought Walker in from Texas and lost in Georgia. The brought Oz in from New Jersey and he lost in Pa..

As was pointed out , this was not the first time the GOP tried this in Pa when back in 2006 they trucked Super Bowl champion Lynn Swann in from California to run against incumbent governor Ed Rendell..... The result was still the same.
US Senate races are also a lot different than House races. They're statewide so you need someone that can appeal to a statewide electorate.
Running bozos and winning in the Senate is a different beast. They should've listened to Mitch McConnell but their egos and loyalty were jammed too far up Trump's rear end. lol. I love watching them lose.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How many crucial elections has Trump lost for the Republicans now? I've lost count.

But by all means, keep letting the loser destroy the party. :)
Donald Trump didn't lose anything.
Republicans don't care about endorsements.

This is something Democrats don't understand, because they find it super important who people like Oprah vote for. Republicans don't.

But nice job deflecting from my point which was that POS McConnell bears a lot of responsibility for the midterms.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Hilary Clinton.