burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
FE27863B-E0B9-4702-8736-530FFD21A47D.gif
You know damn well you weren't on ignore for the past week. We've spoken since then. Stop trying to look cool to your internet boyfriends.

UPS Preloader

I about had it yesterday. Three days in a row no egress. Wet plastic bags everywhere. Hurt my back all week since they can't figure stuff out. Mentioned grieves and now everything is fixed without talking to a steward. Love small center. Word travels fast.

OSHA does wonders too. Higher ups were in the building today because someone called in a complaint. Also heard that OSHA stopped in the building just north of where I am.

Future

Victory Ride
OSHA does wonders too. Higher ups were in the building today because someone called in a complaint. Also heard that OSHA stopped in the building just north of where I am.
Good .... about time that organization did their job ...w the BS unsafe practices they put you guys through...

W

What The Hawk?

Have cut offs. So much volume per day, that's it. Tie up shippers with year round contracts. They are buying futures in shipping.
Yes.

Dont magically add on 2 trailers when the trucks are packed to the brim already.