Highland Park, Illinois Parade Shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
im curious what the media doesnt say about these guys.

chris hedges wrote a book on this called america the farewell tour and he says mass shootings amongst other things are symptoms of profound mass suffering in america.
Man you need new reading material, desperately.

Thebrownblob

im curious what the media doesnt say about these guys.

chris hedges wrote a book on this called america the farewell tour and he says mass shootings amongst other things are symptoms of profound mass suffering in america.
I had a steak and potatoes corn on the cob two beers while I sat in my air-conditioning and watched Yellowstone last night, my suffering is extreme.

rickyb

I had a steak and potatoes corn on the cob two beers while I sat in my air-conditioning and watched Yellowstone last night, my suffering is extreme.
half of america is poor.

if half of america worked for UPS as drivers making 30/hr you'd be maybe okay

but you dont. and your workers arent unionized, and your mcdonalds workers dont make $22/hr plus 6 weeks vacation like they do in denmark, and they dont have affordable healthcare.

rickyb

This weekend I will be heading to the lake to water ski tube drink beer and look at women in bikinis . I’m not certain I can take much more of the suffering
top reason of personal bankruptcy in america is health insurance

your govt doesnt work anymore. it reforms very little.

Thebrownblob

half of america is poor.

but you dont. and your workers arent unionized, and your mcdonalds workers dont make $22/hr plus 6 weeks vacation like they do in denmark, and they dont have affordable healthcare.
I am not special everyone had an opportunity to do what I did or better.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This weekend I will be heading to the lake to water ski tube drink beer and look at women in bikinis . I’m not certain I can take much more of the suffering
You poor bastard. Imma set up a go fund me for your broke ass.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
half of america is poor.

UPS is hiring every day.

newolddude

rickyb

But there ARE jobs like that and most people don’t want to work them.
theres not tons of $30/hr jobs. theres been a labor shortage maybe since covid but with globalization, financialization its been really rough for americans.

you used to manufacture things. you dont do this anymore. its overwhelmingly finance.