Highland Park, Illinois Parade Shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m not certain if you could pass the screen or not that’s not my business LOL but that is the one of the easiest jobs I could get him of two dozen that I personally could vouch him to have. And none of them require anything more than a high school diploma and a willingness to roll up your sleeves. Although driving new vehicles and parking them is not all that difficult.
No way am I passing the test today.

rickyb

I’m confused first you said we are suffering and now I have a better opportunity? Doesn’t America suck or not? I thought that was your thesis on why this kid did this
you mentioned why ppl get ahead and said its their additude 90%.

im saying america is better than many 3rd world countries but it still sucks. im wondering what this kid said aside from his nazi views on asians, jews, and i forget who else going to gas chambers.

Thebrownblob

im saying america is better than many 3rd world countries but it still sucks. im wondering what this kid said aside from his nazi views on asians, jews, and i forget who else going to gas chambers.
And I say who cares what he said? It’s inconsequential he’s a nut.

Thebrownblob

you are a baggage handler at the airport.

problem w this website is you guys are too intellectually dishonest.
I’m not sure what @Operational needs does for a living. But if she wakes up every day gets dressed and goes to work, and handles her responsibilities it’s an honest living and disparaging it is really below what I would think of you. I would assume you have an apology coming.

UnionStrong

Bless your little heart

rickyb

I’m not sure what @Operational needs does for a living. But if she wakes up every day gets dressed and goes to work, and handles her responsibilities it’s an honest living and disparaging it is really below what I would think of you. I would assume you have an apology coming.
she lives with her parents too. and shes white. thats not part of the culture. she said she took a baggage handling job. unlikely she makes $30/hr doing that. so she says theres tons of jobs paying 30/hr and yet she doesnt work one, she probably makes 20/hr or less

UnionStrong

you are a baggage handler at the airport.

problem w this website is you guys are too intellectually dishonest.
Seriously
27BDD34A-D97B-4A56-BAC8-0EBC06D057B8.gif

Thebrownblob

she lives with her parents too. and shes white. thats not part of the culture. she said she took a baggage handling job. unlikely she makes $30/hr doing that. so she says theres tons of jobs paying 30/hr and yet she doesnt work one, she probably makes 20/hr or less

I don’t know what her living situation has to do with anything nor does the color of her skin.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Wrong again. My father lived with ME and has since passed. I moved and have my own place now. And you’re still wrong. I’ve never been a baggage handler. Someone is lying to you.