Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
dead-broke.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Only a true member of the TROLL PATROL would call a statement, that they didn't like, made by a democrat (creative).
And that is why driveindriveout is in da club.
I don't "like" or dislike the statements because I don't care too much for her party or yours, but I do find them creative.

Zeifman's specific claims about Hillary probably have a lot to do with getting sales for his book about her from 2006. You have to be creative to get book sales especially when it comes to books about politics.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I don't "like" or dislike the statements because I don't care too much for her party or yours, but I do find them creative.

Zeifman's specific claims about Hillary probably have a lot to do with getting sales for his book about her from 2006. You have to be creative to get book sales especially when it comes to books about politics.
Sometimes people actually write about the actual events.
Ever think that Hillary is a liar? Is corrupt? And would do anything to get what she wanted, no matter what "RULES OR LAWS" she would have to break?
I mean she once got a child rapist off on a technicality. What a piece of work she is.