How to Fire Fedex.

Exec32

And yes. I’ve seen it happen. That person had his routes taken over and covered within a week. The person who took them over sold them after 3 months. Easiest 250k he ever made.

Listen stop trying to fool people on here that are ignorant to X. There are no real deals left. You are promoting and fabricating lies.
What you are talking about is the concerted effort by X to harm one contractor and reward another pawn. It happened all over the country. It was illegal and guys like you will find out.
FAKE.

Exec32

X sees you as an investor.

Saw me as a fool.
I really did have a kick out of it. Trust me Bro, I recognized what they were doing 6 years ago. I even told the TM one day, all I need from you is the package, then get out of my way. I swear. No future there fore me, and I planned that way.

The Youngin' Of It All

BBSAM makes a valid point. How many people do you really know that just have hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw away for fun? I won't disclose too much about myself but I got a loan for my routes through an investor and was able to pay with no collateral. Contractually written off if things go south I'm off hook. Guy is a billionaire and personal contact. You aren't going to do that without some sort of assets or collateral at the bare minimum with the banks or SBA's. You better find a way to either finish the loan without losing your business or selling it for less and incurring the remaining debt.

STFXG

Listen stop trying to fool people on here that are ignorant to X. There are no real deals left. You are promoting and fabricating lies.
What you are talking about is the concerted effort by X to harm one contractor and reward another pawn. It happened all over the country. It was illegal and guys like you will find out.
FAKE.
You’re right. The deals are gone. Can’t buy a route for 20-40k anymore. I’m ok with that.

Exec32

And yes. I’ve seen it happen. That person had his routes taken over and covered within a week. The person who took them over sold them after 3 months. Easiest 250k he ever made.
So you didn't see it happen. I said have you ever seen a contractor FIRE Fedex... Not be a maroon or coward and allow them to railroad them.

STFXG

So you didn't see it happen. I said have you ever seen a contractor FIRE Fedex... Not be a maroon or coward and allow them to railroad them.
Read it again. That’s exactly what I said. They told FedEx to piss off. Management ran the routes for a few days (flew in extra managers from around the district). Contractor out of a different terminal picked them up and sold them after the minimum time you had to operate them. Used to be 3 months.

Exec32

BBSAM makes a valid point. How many people do you really know that just have hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw away for fun? I won't disclose too much about myself but I got a loan for my routes through an investor and was able to pay with no collateral. Contractually written off if things go south I'm off hook. Guy is a billionaire and personal contact. You aren't going to do that without some sort of assets or collateral at the bare minimum with the banks or SBA's. You better find a way to either finish the loan without losing your business or selling it for less and incurring the remaining debt.
Never take a loan out for this scam. You will probably never see it again. It will take you 5 years to scrap (profit)250000 on 5 trucks. That's if you are efficient, have no truck payments, and a huge bum hole. OH, AND I FORGOT NO LOAN PAYMENT.

Exec32

Read it again. That’s exactly what I said. They told FedEx to piss off. Management ran the routes for a few days (flew in extra managers from around the district). Contractor out of a different terminal picked them up and sold them after the minimum time you had to operate them. Used to be 3 months.
"The person that took them over had them sold in 3 months". Look man X don't sell routes. You didn't complete your thoughts or you are making up a story. You never mentioned management, read it again. Although, I hope another contractor did tell them to piss off, good for him. That's something you also didn't mention Previously.

bacha29

Actually this is a situation I could see causing X problems. They treat contractors like crap but they want the high money investors. Possible that some such investors are simply able to write it off.
X sees the investor class as the only party capable of meeting the additional capital requirements in the days ahead due to advances in autonomous vehicles and drone technology. They just want the passive investor class money while continuing to control everything. The one you have to feel sorry for is the managers the investor class hires to represent their interests. Their only task will be to effect the demands X places on them regardless of whether or not they give them. enough money to do so. An impossible situation.

Exec32

X sees the investor class as the only party capable of meeting the additional capital requirements in the days ahead due to advances in autonomous vehicles and drone technology. They just want the passive investor class money while continuing to control everything. The one you have to feel sorry for is the managers the investor class hires to represent their interests. Their only task will be to effect the demands X places on them regardless of whether or not they give them. enough money to do so. An impossible situation.
There is no real investor class available. X relief on the ignorance of the individual to commit. That does not exist any longer at the scale that is required for ISP. The investor class only needs to audit the finances and will quickly determine that it is not worth the risks. The delima

Exec32

Does any body know the one thing that X is required to do according to the contract? I'm gonna fill you in how this termination, or firing took place, but can anyone guess. As a matter of fact a sh#$y TM told me long ago.
Has anyone used the bull#hit alert line before? This Is also part of the story. Finally, never
Actually this is a situation I could see causing X problems. They treat contractors like crap but they want the high money investors. Possible that some such investors are simply able to write it off.
Investors at that scale are not in business to just write investments off. I understand your point though..

FedGT

I’m not really sure of the purpose of this thread. I know you are talking and want to be viewed as “I’m a bad ass mother fooker” but it is just not really coming across. You didn’t fire FedEx you failed an investment and a couple guys gladly took your routes and are making more money for nothing.
You aren’t even reading any of the full posts before pissing on some of the others. ST clearly wrote that someone walked away and other contractors within weeks took them (for NOTHING......because we all know “FEDEX DON’T SELL ROUTES........bro”) and those contractors after 3 months made a killing for little work and no investment after selling those routes.
I have seen people forced out, I have seen people take virtually nothing to walk away while flipping the bird. In my mind there isn’t anything awesome or smart about that. Make your money, sell off for a good profit, and while it is all processing for the couple of months let them know how worthless they all are while making it rain in the office. There is still decent investment but hard to find. I was only in for a couple of years before I had enough but walked away with a ton more than I started with and still walked out with the bird flying high.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
All I can tell you is that had not gone to ISP yet.
E, that's just odd that your state isn't in isp mode.... no lawsuits against FedEx? How many are left to be assimilated into the new isp scam?

Plus, u don't want to oust your location or identity, that's what I'm guessing your business partner will say

dezguy

u0SqU