Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
When one of Trump's sons has been found to have set up numerous phony shell companies to funnel money to the Trump family, including "the big guy", for doing nothing other than "the big guy" using his power to assist those giving the money, and the son also avoided paying millions in taxes, violated the law with his gun application, trafficked women across state lines for sex purposes, etc then by all means slam that Trump bastard. In the meantime our current president's son has done all of that, and the so called prosecutors tried to set up a deal where Hunter not only got a slap on the wrist but would be immune from future prosecutions. The judge rightfully asked if he has immunity then why would there be ongoing investigations of Hunter in the future as they claimed. It was at that point the deal fell apart because they got found out and couldn't truthfully answer. But let's go with "but Trump!"
Thank you for answering the posters reply with an accurate account on want is going on with Biden Junior . I wanted to post "are you stupid or something" but that wouldn't be nice so I didn't

oldngray

nowhere special
72723.jpg

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Thank you for answering the posters reply with an accurate account on want is going on with Biden Junior . I wanted to post "are you stupid or something" but that wouldn't be nice so I didn't

Do you actually care about things like nepotism and corruption. Or is it just an attempt to drag a democratic president through the mud because you don’t like him?

You’re an adult, so I’m sure you can type something up and not depend on another poster to answer for you.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
When one of Trump's sons has been found to have set up numerous phony shell companies to funnel money to the Trump family, including "the big guy", for doing nothing other than "the big guy" using his power to assist those giving the money, and the son also avoided paying millions in taxes, violated the law with his gun application, trafficked women across state lines for sex purposes, etc then by all means slam that Trump bastard. In the meantime our current president's son has done all of that, and the so called prosecutors tried to set up a deal where Hunter not only got a slap on the wrist but would be immune from future prosecutions. The judge rightfully asked if he has immunity then why would there be ongoing investigations of Hunter in the future as they claimed. It was at that point the deal fell apart because they got found out and couldn't truthfully answer. But let's go with "but Trump!"

He’s not the ideal citizen but my point being is that it be interesting if this was a republicans son. Would be same outcry? I’m guessing no.

vantexan

Do you actually care about things like nepotism and corruption. Or is it just an attempt to drag a democratic president through the mud because you don’t like him?

You’re an adult, so I’m sure you can type something up and not depend on another poster to answer for you.
This is rich considering everything that was done to Trump for the last 7 years. Why don't you care about corruption? Nepotism doesn't really apply to Hunter. But the vice-president peddling influence to the tune of millions and possibly compromising his position as president should be the concern of every citizen no matter the party. The question should be why are Democrats going to such lengths to cover for Joe Biden?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This is rich considering everything that was done to Trump for the last 7 years. Why don't you care about corruption? Nepotism doesn't really apply to Hunter. But the vice-president peddling influence to the tune of millions and possibly compromising his position as president should be the concern of every citizen no matter the party. The question should be why are Democrats going to such lengths to cover for Joe Biden?
He’s a strunze so….

vantexan

He’s not the ideal citizen but my point being is that it be interesting if this was a republicans son. Would be same outcry? I’m guessing no.
It's a disingenuous argument when you've gone after the former president over minimal matters, some even made up, but are totally ignoring what the current president has done.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

Nobody covering for Joe. Joe in office because they had nobody else and wanted trump out. Majority of democrats are aware that Hunter Biden is a :censored2: up.

vantexan

Nobody covering for Joe. Joe in office because they had nobody else and wanted trump out. Majority of democrats are aware that Hunter Biden is a :censored2: up.
They are bending over backwards to cover for Joe. It's not about Hunter's personal life. Joe used his son to arrange deals worth tens of millions. Only the Clintons are close to this kind of corruption.