Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

100%

Should I start posting screen shots from all the Covid lies? No one believes you. It’s really sad that normal people defend rich white people like this, and for what? Unreal! Then we wonder why rich people get away with everything? Poor people fight each other to keep rich people out of prison? What a screwed up place you’re in my man.

100%

You forgot to mention that the FBI had this information and tried to keep it from going public, same with Hunter's laptop. That the Oversight Committee has done and is still doing extensive investigating of millions in wire transfers to Biden family members from countries that amazingly enough Joe was put in charge of handling American foreign policy with when he was VP. Drip, drip, drip...

But, but,....Russian collusion!!!
Poor teamsters hating each other so a rich white man can stay out of trouble. Twilight zone.

100%

This is rich considering everything that was done to Trump for the last 7 years. Why don't you care about corruption? Nepotism doesn't really apply to Hunter. But the vice-president peddling influence to the tune of millions and possibly compromising his position as president should be the concern of every citizen no matter the party. The question should be why are Democrats going to such lengths to cover for Joe Biden?
It’s really pathetic to watch.

bbsam

Staff member
Should I start posting screen shots from all the Covid lies? No one believes you. It’s really sad that normal people defend rich white people like this, and for what? Unreal! Then we wonder why rich people get away with everything? Poor people fight each other to keep rich people out of prison? What a screwed up place you’re in my man.
You don’t like what the 1023 form is? Ok. Doesn’t change what it is and what it isn’t. I understand you would like it to be smoking gun evidence, but it isn’t.

A buddy of mine used to work for Oprah. If I relayed to law enforcement that I had heard through him that she was part of the child sex trafficking cabal of the Hollywood elites and the FBI intervewed me, they’d fill out a 1023. That’s it. They’d probably then do a preliminary look around to see if any of that was a thread worth pulling on. When they find nothing, they simply file it away.

That’s the weakness of the document you find so mind blowing.

bbsam

Staff member
They are bending over backwards to cover for Joe. It's not about Hunter's personal life. Joe used his son to arrange deals worth tens of millions. Only the Clintons are close to this kind of corruption.
Serious question.

You mention Hunter and Joe and the Clintons.

In your honest opinion, do you believe Donald, Jared and Ivanka are somehow less corrupt?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A buddy of mine used to work for Oprah. If I relayed to law enforcement that I had heard through him that she was part of the child sex trafficking cabal of the Hollywood elites and the FBI intervewed me, they’d fill out a 1023. That’s it. They’d probably then do a preliminary look around to see if any of that was a thread worth pulling on. When they find nothing, they simply file it away.

That’s the weakness of the document you find so mind blowing.
I understand you're desperate to ignore the vast amount of evidence, but you can't make this go away by lying to yourself homie.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Serious question.

In your honest opinion, do you believe Donald, Jared and Ivanka are somehow less corrupt?
You think waving your fist at the sky and yelling 'but Trump! ' will make the evidence against the Biden crime family disappear.

It won't homie.

vantexan

Serious question.

I believe the Clintons and the Bidens used their positions in government to receive tens of millions of dollars. In the case of Joe Biden that likely means he's compromised as president because of deals he, through his son, made. That matters in terms of our national security as well as the security of other countries who depend on us. Hillary would likely have been in a similar situation had she been elected.

Is Trump in a similar position? Can you name any president who has been investigated and scrutinized in hopes of ruining him as much as Trump has? You may not like him personally, he may have policies Democrats don't want, but no one can say there's equivalent corruption. I'm aware of the deal that Jared Kushner made to get $2 billion for his firm. Was that illegal? If so why isn't Merrick Garland going after him?

You can't point to phony shell corporations set up for the sole purpose of funneling money to the Trumps like the Bidens did. You can't point to a huge foundation being set up receiving huge sums with little actually paid out in charitable work but was used for Clinton personal luxury travel expenses. And don't forget the speeches that put the Clintons personal net worth at over $100 million when they were touted as broke when Bill left the White House.

Trump has done some shady stuff in the past that got his wrist slapped. Can you point to anything that rises to the level of the Bidens and Clintons? If you can then by all means arrest him for it and prosecute him for it. It's ludicrous to be trying him for holding on to classified documents while refusing to hold Hillary or Joe accountable for doing the same and acting like somehow what Trump did was much worse. It wasn't. Not even close. But he's the one getting tried by a Democratic Party establishment that has repeatedly gone after its enemies. Does it bother you at all that the White House is refusing to give RFK Jr Secret Service protection in spite of he is legally entitled to it as a presidential candidate and has made multiple requests? What a sad state of affairs you defend.

Thebrownblob

I believe the Clintons and the Bidens used their positions in government to receive tens of millions of dollars. In the case of Joe Biden that likely means he's compromised as president because of deals he, through his son, made. That matters in terms of our national security as well as the security of other countries who depend on us. Hillary would likely have been in a similar situation had she been elected.

Is Trump in a similar position? Can you name any president who has been investigated and scrutinized in hopes of ruining him as much as Trump has? You may not like him personally, he may have policies Democrats don't want, but no one can say there's equivalent corruption. I'm aware of the deal that Jared Kushner made to get $2 billion for his firm. Was that illegal? If so why isn't Merrick Garland going after him?

You can't point to phony shell corporations set up for the sole purpose of funneling money to the Trumps like the Bidens did. You can't point to a huge foundation being set up receiving huge sums with little actually paid out in charitable work but was used for Clinton personal luxury travel expenses. And don't forget the speeches that put the Clintons personal net worth at over $100 million when they were touted as broke when Bill left the White House.

Trump has done some shady stuff in the past that got his wrist slapped. Can you point to anything that rises to the level of the Bidens and Clintons? If you can then by all means arrest him for it and prosecute him for it. It's ludicrous to be trying him for holding on to classified documents while refusing to hold Hillary or Joe accountable for doing the same and acting like somehow what Trump did was much worse. It wasn't. Not even close. But he's the one getting tried by a Democratic Party establishment that has repeatedly gone after its enemies. Does it bother you at all that the White House is refusing to give RFK Jr Secret Service protection in spite of he is legally entitled to it and has made multiple requests? What a sad state of affairs you defend.
It appears Joe Biden may be an unregistered foreign agent. And he sitting in the White House.

vantexan

It appears Joe Biden may be an unregistered foreign agent. And he sitting in the White House.
His son certainly is. That's an up to 60 month sentence which is what they gave Paul Manafort. They have no problem going after the other side(J6) but pretend they're innocent schoolkids when they get exposed.

Thebrownblob

His son certainly is. That's an up to 60 month sentence which is what they gave Paul Manafort. They have no problem going after the other side(J6) but pretend they're innocent schoolkids when they get exposed.
The plea deal did not go through, a lot more to the story. I believe the Biden administration is in full panic mode. And They should be.

vantexan

The plea deal did not go through, a lot more to the story. I believe the Biden administration is in full panic mode. And They should be.
Would love to be a fly on the wall for those conversations. And that plea deal exposed the prosecution as working with the defense attorneys to get the lightest possible sentence with no possibility of future prosecution. Gee, why would Hunter need total immunity going forward? 🤔 @bbsam

oldngray

nowhere special
Would love to be a fly on the wall for those conversations. And that plea deal exposed the prosecution as working with the defense attorneys to get the lightest possible sentence with no possibility of future prosecution. Gee, why would Hunter need total immunity going forward? 🤔 @bbsam
The DOJ tried to hide the blanket immunity for Hunter in the pre trial diversion agreement with nothing about it in the agreement the trial judge (different from the pre trial) saw. She started asking questions so the whole thing fell apart.

vantexan

The DOJ tried to hide the blanket immunity for Hunter in the pre trial diversion agreement with nothing about it in the agreement the trial judge (different from the pre trial) saw. She started asking questions so the whole thing fell apart.
That lady is sharp. Too bad the trial wasn't in New York.