i accidentally put the wrong name on the received by can i fix this?

chinsassed

I delievered my last package of the day and i accidentally wrote the wrong naem on the recieved by part and this is important i get it right. Is there anythign i can do?

Est.1998

I delievered my last package of the day and i accidentally wrote the wrong naem on the recieved by part and this is important i get it right. Is there anythign i can do?
Ddi you jion just to aks that qeustion?
Lol just messing with you but drivers do that all the time. You should be fine don't worry about it.

UPSER1987

Let you management team know. It’s an honest error that can be corrected and noted in ett.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Sorry for the ignorance but is this for a package that needed an adult signature?

Box Ox

Omicron is easily misspelled. Simple mistake.

It's true. Entire threads have fallen victim to it.

TS.jpg

BrownSnowFlake

Edit softkey, Void package, Stop Complete

Search Barcode, 4 digits from tracking number, record stop correctly this time

onewithedd

Well, you should have still been at the stop when you realized your mistake, man up and go back to the door and say “hey I screwed up, can I scan that package again” then go back in and void the package and stop complete! It’s not difficult!! This time type in the right naem!

BrownSnowFlake

Find barcode won't work if you've delivered or prerecorded the package.
Are you 100% sure? I feel like I've done this before. I could be wrong though. Or it could've changed in the 3.0 update.

I do know this and it may be related. If you are at 100 Oak Street and you accidentally Stop Complete a 200 Oak Street package, you can't Possession Scan it back into your list. It will say "Package Already In Manifest". Now you actually gotta use your brain and remember to deliver it when you're on the next block.

Now I would think if your package is still in the manifest you would be able to search for it using FindBC. But leave it to EDD to screw you coming and going.

I'm not at work this week or I would just check it myself.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Are you 100% sure? I feel like I've done this before. I could be wrong though. Or it could've changed in the 3.0 update.

I do know this and it may be related. If you are at 100 Oak Street and you accidentally Stop Complete a 200 Oak Street package, you can't Possession Scan it back into your list. It will say "Package Already In Manifest". Now you actually gotta use your brain and remember to deliver it when you're on the next block.

Now I would think if your package is still in the manifest you would be able to search for it using FindBC. But leave it to EDD to screw you coming and going.

I'm not at work this week or I would just check it myself.

I've tried it and it won't find the tracking. Don't know if It's new or not. I also know that if you are in a multi-address bulk stop you can't find tracking for packages that are for an address that is different from the first one you scanned. I realize most people won't have to deal with that, because the proper method is to scan packages for different addresses separately and then do left at, otherwise all the packages will show delivered to the one address, and that can cause confusion with shippers doing follow ups as a result. But I have one stop that I've gotten approval to just scan everything together because there's too much volume and I generally risk having late air if I do it the right way.