i accidentally put the wrong name on the received by can i fix this?

chinsassed

Well, you should have still been at the stop when you realized your mistake, man up and go back to the door and say “hey I screwed up, can I scan that package again” then go back in and void the package and stop complete! It’s not difficult!! This time type in the right naemI
I cant just go back and ask for a package lol. I got a warning from my senior here its mandatory for a signature they said as if they have insured UPS wont be able to investigate properly. I am in the UK if that makes stuff different im not sure if it all works the same.

Coldworld

I cant just go back and ask for a package lol. I got a warning from my senior here its mandatory for a signature they said as if they have insured UPS wont be able to investigate properly. I am in the UK if that makes stuff different im not sure if it all works the same.
You probably stayed up all night having night sweats about it..right…if you let every little thing get you all in a tizzy you will NEVER make it to retirement here…gots to chill partner