I got a lot of questions!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Those poor desperate girls.

Sometimes I do feel bad because certain ones seem to be looking for love not just fun and I do lead them on.

But then I remembered how much I got played myself when i was the nice guy in high school because I loved computers played world of Warcraft.

Now girls come and go easy because I got a body and the world is just one shallow piece of :censored2: regardless of how much anyone wants to believe in the fairy tale bull:censored2:.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sometimes I do feel bad because certain ones seem to be looking for love not just fun and I do lead them on.

But then I remembered how much I got played myself when i was the nice guy in high school because I loved computers played world of Warcraft.

Now girls come and go easy because I got a body and the world is just one shallow piece of :censored2: regardless of how much anyone wants to believe in the fairy tale bull:censored2:.
Weellll, after all that, all I can say is, you play with fire and eventually you WILL get burned.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I have a CDL and have never been tested. Seems like they randomly test the same guys.
I believe you have to be on the TTQ list that they submit to the dot, then you’re in the random pool ! I may be wrong , it’s my thought tho