I got a lot of questions!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How long do they leave your bid sheet up? Ours is seven days for a new job. If you can’t qualify in feeders here, you have to wait two years to bid again.
For specific bids within a classification (routes and 22.3 jobs), the bid goes up on Thursday and comes down on Monday at 11:59pm.

Intent sheets for part timers to go into packages, as well as package car drivers to go into feeder school, the sign up list is posted for 10 days.

Those who sign up and are accepted into the feeder school and do not qualify, are not eligible to try again for two years.

Way too many package car drivers here sign up on a whim for feeders, then disqualify themselves, wasting an opportunity for someone who is earnest.
As a result, the Company often ends up hiring from off the street....and that sucks for those who were passed over for a guy who signed up after a bad day in the package car.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I sign up because I don’t know if I’ll get it.
:bsbullf:.....you should sign up because you want it.
If I get it, then I’ll decide.
Cake and eat it?
For a transfer it’s 75-25 I’ll take it. For a route it depends on how I’ve been treated over the years. By mgmt, and my peers.
All things that should have been considered before you submitted your bid.
Let’s face it, some coworkers are jerks.
Making you one of the boys?