I guess this is a thing now…

JustDeliverIt

574BB794-425D-408C-AD2A-FE2A44E6C888.jpeg
2D07F838-FDC5-439B-BBCD-40B4D1A437E1.jpeg
BE656483-3567-4642-B53D-E932FFC1E1B0.jpeg

We have rental package cars at our building. A/C, stereos and heat that works. The bottom row of shelves will even fold up.

Not sure what company would rent these out but I have a feeling they are going to be in rough shape real quick.

rod

Retired 23 years

iowa boy

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 357359View attachment 357360View attachment 357361

We have rental package cars at our building. A/C, stereos and heat that works. The bottom row of shelves will even fold up.

Not sure what company would rent these out but I have a feeling they are going to be in rough shape real quick.
That A/C will really help keep a driver cool in New York for Peak. Lol. Those are really the best driving trucks though. Great turning radius and great in the snow.

Hot Carl

I had one of these for a day. Not ideal, but it's better than a Budget. I had that little button on the side just to shift the thing out of park.

But if you're a runner gunner, this is the truck for you. No Telematics, so you can sit on your seatbelt, record in transit, and drive with your bulkhead open to your heart's content.

AKCoverMan

I’ve been completing stops while truck is running last few months , RIP TELEMATICS PEAK IS HERE
With diad 6, machine is seldom done pondering the completion of the stop I’m at until I have already started the car. My cradle doesn’t connect anyway and I can find my next stop blindfolded in the dark so I’m not really stuck waiting on it..and I want the heat back on in car!

Must be way up on the record in idle and possible hitting record in travel lists. And believe me this old man is not a runner-gunner. I’m good, but not Speedy Gonzalez LOL

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
With diad 6, machine is seldom done pondering the completion of the stop I’m at until I have already started the car. My cradle doesn’t connect anyway and I can find my next stop blindfolded in the dark so I’m not really stuck waiting on it..and I want the heat back on in car!

Must be way up on the record in idle and possible hitting record in travel lists. And believe me this old man is not a runner-gunner. I’m good, but not Speedy Gonzalez LOL
Slow poke Rodrigues?