I guess this is a thing now…

Poop Head

Judge me.
With diad 6, machine is seldom done pondering the completion of the stop I’m at until I have already started the car. My cradle doesn’t connect anyway and I can find my next stop blindfolded in the dark so I’m not really stuck waiting on it..and I want the heat back on in car!

Must be way up on the record in idle and possible hitting record in travel lists. And believe me this old man is not a runner-gunner. I’m good, but not Speedy Gonzalez LOL
I was trained to finish all diad activities before getting back into the truck. Super embarrassing now, waiting next to the truck till the damn thing finishes processing lmao. Sucks on rainy days, big time.

AKCoverMan

I was trained to finish all diad activities before getting back into the truck. Super embarrassing now, waiting next to the truck till the damn thing finishes processing lmao. Sucks on rainy days, big time.
Yeah I get it but not gonna stand out in the snow watching the spinning wheel when a nice warm car awaits. I didn’t implement this 💩

rod

Retired 23 years
Sad---apparently the drivers of today don't have enough common sense to get out of the rain. Screw UPS and their tech stuff. My Mother didn't raise no fool. If it was raining too hard I wouldn't even get out of my truck to begin with.

PT Car Washer

Sad---apparently the drivers of today don't have enough common sense to get out of the rain. Screw UPS and their tech stuff. My Mother didn't raise no fool. If it was raining too hard I wouldn't even get out of my truck to begin with.
Don't want their name on the wall of shame that are yesterdays telematic reports.

rod

Retired 23 years
Don't want their name on the wall of shame that are yesterdays telematic reports.
They always told us we were the worst center in the district. After talking to other centers come to find out they were all told that too. That UPS is so sneaky.

Cowboy Mac

They always told us we were the worst center in the district. After talking to other centers come to find out they were all told that too. That UPS is so sneaky.
We were always told that WE were the worst center for this or that. It kind of became a joke among senior drivers like we were the Bad News Bears or something.

rod

Retired 23 years
Another good lie they like to try to pull off is when a management person is supposedly fired for juggling numbers or messing with time cards---they usually always resurface at some other center.

onewithedd

We’ve already destroyed two of them by drivers putting gas in them 10k a pop for new engines. We have like 9 of them and a few Penske’s. Uhaul refused to rent to us this year for turning them in trashed.

Hot Carl

We were always told that WE were the worst center for this or that. It kind of became a joke among senior drivers like we were the Bad News Bears or something.
Yeah we had a similar joke after they got on us for allegedly being the worst center in the district for recording while idling.

Sixth Punch Sense

We just had our main ors transfer(basically ran our center). Center is around 120 drivers. Angry MFer but he was a good on road. But in every PCM he would tell us how horrible we were doing (no scans, backs, or whatever metrics they made up).

HIs last day during PCM he said how proud he was of this group and blah blah blah.

Even with him :censored2:ting on us during PCM's he was a good ORS and now we go into peak with a rookie and a guy one foot into retirement and short an ors. Can't wait.