I Remember.....

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
As is your history, you would be wrong. Why does a fella that was run off from the company still hang around here? Kinda sad
I don’t think he ever left. Probably just a red herring to see if we’d buy it. Too much of a loyal corporate apologist to leave even if the obvious wishes of those who work next to him would love nothing more.

Serf

My 2 cents; I always thought the Serve Food Annually SFA survey was more or less BS. Simply a tool to gauge union interest. Although, last year I did actually see a manager score so poorly, he was sent to Memphis for "retraining."

bacha29

My 2 cents; I always thought the Serve Food Annually SFA survey was more or less BS. Simply a tool to gauge union interest. Although, last year I did actually see a manager score so poorly, he was sent to Memphis for "retraining."
Because he demonstrated signs of independent thinking another poor slug found himself heading off to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy .Rest assured after a couple of weeks of sleep deprivation electrode shocking and waterboarding he'll never do that again. He'll be lucky if he can even recognize his own family.

Meat

And down goes Dano! Down goes Dano! Never have I seen in decades of covering the pugilistic arts such a vicious uppercut as was just applied to Dano's solarplexus by the aging combatant Oldfart. Wait, wait, Dano is lifting himself off the canvas. He's ok! Guess it's true, Oldfart does hit like a girl and Dano only slipped. The young Turk Dano approaches the ancient one and(ding ding ding)the round is over! Stay tuned folks for more Fights We'd Love to See after these words from our sponsors.

Strange that you came to the defense of an individual that has treated you like :censored2: over a period of many years. Very strange indeed. Another poster inquired if I came back to offer more psychological analysis, so let’s peel back a layer of this fascinating onion. Did you say you had a weak father figure growing up?

vantexan

Strange that you came to the defense of an individual that has treated you like :censored2: over a period of many years. Very strange indeed. Another poster inquired if I came back to offer more psychological analysis, so let’s peel back a layer of this fascinating onion. Did you say you had a weak father figure growing up?
Who's coming to his defense? Just having a little fun with them.

vantexan

Seeking validation, actually.
I'm up at 0246 in the morning halfway around the world waiting for NCAA to start at 0300. What's your excuse for being on here on a Saturday night? Surely you've got better things to do than amateur psychoanalysis?

Meat

I'm up at 0246 in the morning halfway around the world waiting for NCAA to start at 0300. What's your excuse for being on here on a Saturday night? Surely you've got better things to do than amateur psychoanalysis?

What’s your excuse for being here the last decade?

floridays

What’s your excuse for being here the last decade?
Why stop with Van? Start your own poll or questionnaire, What's your excuse for showing up on saturday's and tying to start :censored2:? If you're good at least be here seven days, we like to abuse pompous intellectuals, such as yourself, more often. Glory days.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Because he demonstrated signs of independent thinking another poor slug found himself heading off to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy .Rest assured after a couple of weeks of sleep deprivation electrode shocking and waterboarding he'll never do that again. He'll be lucky if he can even recognize his own family.

A manager gets sent off to charm school because he scored poorly on the SFA. The score is very heavily weighted on the following questions:

My manager is willing to listen to my concerns
My manager lets me know what is expected of me
Favoritism is not a problem in my workgroup
My manager helps us find ways to do our jobs better
I trust my manager as it relates to my job
My manager's actions match his words
My manager lets me know when I have done a good job
My manager treats me with respect and dignity
My manager keeps me informed about the thing I need to know

Or, according to dumb old baka who has never worked for Express, he gets sent away for "independent thinking."

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
A manager gets sent off to charm school because he scored poorly on the SFA. The score is very heavily weighted on the following questions:

My manager is willing to listen to my concerns
My manager lets me know what is expected of me
Favoritism is not a problem in my workgroup
My manager helps us find ways to do our jobs better
I trust my manager as it relates to my job
My manager's actions match his words
My manager lets me know when I have done a good job
My manager treats me with respect and dignity
My manager keeps me informed about the thing I need to know
:shutupsmiley:

Hello, 1985 is long gone.

You think the company really gives a crap about that stuff these days?