Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Camden, New Jersey.
images
upload_2019-1-27_16-57-17.jpeg
upload_2019-1-27_16-57-31.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
One thing that is missing in this old thread that is worth mentioning is that this is MY mailbox. I do not want anyone, UPS, FEDEX, or anyone else messing with it. I send and receive payments, contracts, etc. via the USPS and if I catch anyone fooling with MY mailbox then you can expect trouble.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
One thing that is missing in this old thread that is worth mentioning is that this is MY mailbox. I do not want anyone, UPS, FEDEX, or anyone else messing with it. I send and receive payments, contracts, etc. via the USPS and if I catch anyone fooling with MY mailbox then you can expect trouble.
I sure wish I knew where your mailbox was. It would be fun to mess with you.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Technically the USPS owns your mailbox

WTFm8

our center is out of rainbags and instructing us to leave packages in snow/mud and let them deal with the customers. Amazon may not be able to take us down but our horrible customer service lately will.

As the service provider you should know better and to EC or future it cause you can’t put it out of weather.

It’s up to you to work in the ‘best interests’ of the company following training. Don’t take the shortcuts that management try to encourage.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
As the service provider you should know better and to EC or future it cause you can’t put it out of weather.
UPS is a delivery company not a storage unit , if it’s on my truck the package gets left. The job of the shipper is to protect the contents inside...my job is to empty my truck

WTFm8

UPS is a delivery company not a storage unit , if it’s on my truck the package gets left. The job of the shipper is to protect the contents inside...my job is to empty my truck

Not according to ‘Service Provider Delivery and Pickup Methods’.

Rolling packages due to no DR bags will force them to get bags, fast. Any harassment or mention by management of otherwise results in a grievance and possible 1-800 call.

The shipper job is protect contents from damage during shipping, ours it prevent damage from weather.

B2B6FE7C-8954-48DF-815A-F02093E266C2.jpeg

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I have open a mailbox to make sure I was at the correct address. Never leave a package inside a mailbox. But I have rain bag it n release to a mailbox post due to dogs or could being pitch black on a rural route.