I'm Convinced, Climate Change Is Real...ON PLANET NEPTUNE!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
all climate change is man made.
I don’t think anyone has ever claimed that. Sure would be convenient for you if you had.
Humans emissions and activities have caused around 100% of the warming
Huh. Since 1950. Interesting.
I'm glad you find it interesting that you were proven wrong. Maybe you should apologize to Wally for calling him silly.

Carry on homie.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Huh. Since 1950. Interesting.

I wonder what would happen if I threw a programmer on a 1997 7.3L Powerstroke that added fuel, advanced timing, and ignored EGTs.

No. I don’t really wonder that. I know what would happen.
Can you name the top 5 climate change experts?
How about the top 3 geniuses that that are the experts in this field?

It's scary to me that the same people who say men can have babies and if a 5 year old boy wants to be a girl , it's mental anguish if you don't cut his penis off, are the same ones that know all about climate change and what's going to happen. How's Al Gore doing?

Name the top scientists so I can look them up.

BrownFlush

I don’t know. If he says it will you automatically say he has it wrong?
I like this quote from the Maker...
"While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.”- Gen. 8:22

Of coarse, the atheistic, secular left would never appeal to what's written in scripture. This even may be laughable to you. It answers it for me.
Some winters will be warmer/colder than others. Some summers may be hotter/cooler than others. It will all be fine.
Gonna ride my electric bike today. Charged up from a Nuke Plant in Durham. Later, gonna gas up and run up and down the beach looking for shells washed up from the hurricane.

The climate crap is nothing but control and narrative speak. Come on, Man! You're smart enough to see it.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
I like this quote from the Maker...
"While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.”- Gen. 8:22

Of coarse, the atheistic, secular left would never appeal to what's written in scripture. This even may be laughable to you. It answers it for me.
Some winters will be warmer/colder than others. Some summers may be hotter/cooler than others. It will all be fine.
Gonna ride my electric bike today. Charged up from a Nuke Plant in Durham. Later, gonna gas up and run up and down the beach looking for shells washed up from the hurricane.

The climate crap is nothing but control and narrative speak. Come on, Man! You're smart enough to see it.
What I don’t understand is why you fight the science. Personally, I find the science compelling but don’t really care if we do nothing about it. If California and Florida sink into the sea in 400 years…🤷🏽‍♂️

Then again, maybe it opens up new technologies and economic advances. Considering the amount of money being poured into it, I’d say that’s a good bet.

bbsam

Staff member
He's it? Top Dog?
I just checked him out. Gonna go with DIDO.
Embarrassed for you.
Because you don’t understand? Because what he says can’t be bent into what you want to believe?

Ok. Honestly, not here to convince you because you’re not here to be convinced. Such scared people you are. Not sure if I’m embarrassed or just sad for you.

BrownFlush

So if they really did say those things, we have found the point where you will finally step off the crazy train?
You make statements like the State News.
You inject I'm scared and riding the crazy train as fact. I assure you, nothing could be further from the truth.
I'm passed taking a hard look at it. I'm getting passed laughing at it. It's going to the place of disgust for me. Like, wasting my time hearing about it.

I'm in your way. The train you're riding is full of ideologues.
Enjoy the ride. You're losing passengers. Everybody gets real sooner or later.

BrownFlush

What I don’t understand is why you fight the science. Personally, I find the science compelling but don’t really care if we do nothing about it. If California and Florida sink into the sea in 400 years…🤷🏽‍♂️

Then again, maybe it opens up new technologies and economic advances. Considering the amount of money being poured into it, I’d say that’s a good bet.
I have have absolutely no battle with science. I love science.
The more Scripture you know, the more science it proves.

I'm glad to hear you say you don't care if we do anything about it.
Pouring in money does not guarantee economic and tech advances. You know this.
California can drop off, I've got friends in Florida.

Last edited: