I'm not hearing much about global warming now days.

BrownArmy

the alter of profit produced a 3.7 percent unemployment rate. people need jobs.

It won't matter what the employment rate is if the planet dies.

Enjoy your unemployment rate today...tomorrow, it's a disaster film every day.

Just look at Florida...500 yr events happening yearly, nice.

But, just don't worry about it, Orange Julius is our savior!

L M friend A O.

Let's nominate Kayne for something, that'll work.

El Correcto

god is dead

L M friend A O.

What’s going on in Florida?

El Correcto

god is dead
Red ride is nothing new, I remember seeing it happen when I was real young. I think in Galveston or padre island, it was a terrible red tide as well, every wave you saw a bunch of dead fish in it.

rod

Retired 23 years
Red ride is nothing new, I remember seeing it happen when I was real young. I think in Galveston or padre island, it was a terrible red tide as well, every wave you saw a bunch of dead fish in it.

The areas that have it must really smell.

MAKAVELI

Hurricanes have been happening forever as well. The media got your head all messed up.

Also I like it when you post cartoons it makes my brain happy and I can understand them.
If you can't see that these natural disasters are on the increase worldwide as a result of climate change, there really isn't any help for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you can't see that these natural disasters are on the increase worldwide as a result of climate change, there really isn't any help for you.
upload_2018-10-16_22-0-3.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

L M friend A O.

Please don't tell me you fell for this wacko-science.

The 500 year events are not happening in the same locale.
You are aware that with million of locales, it would be normal to have a 500 year event almost daily.
Think about it.
BTW, it sounds good until you think about defining '500 year events' and then it's just goofy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Please don't tell me you fell for this wacko-science.

The 500 year events are not happening in the same locale.
You are aware that with million of locales, it would be normal to have a 500 year event almost daily.
Think about it.
BTW, it sounds good until you think about defining '500 year events' and then it's just goofy.

In regards to flooding, 100 year events simply mean that there is a 1% chance that flooding at the determined level could happen any given year. You could have multiple 100 year floods in a single year, or back to back annual 100 year floods several years in a row. 500 year events simply mean there is a .2% chance of them happening any given year.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In regards to flooding, 100 year events simply mean that there is a 1% chance that flooding at the determined level could happen any given year. You could have multiple 100 year floods in a single year, or back to back annual 100 year floods several years in a row.

500 year events simply mean there is a .2% chance of them happening any given year ...
... in a given locale.

That's a nice definition ... I like it if you throw in the 'in a given locale'.