Immigration

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Just a heads up, based on your logic(?), the Declaration of Independence AND the Constitution of the United States would be considered politically incorrect.

Now get back in your mothers basement and continue your home-schooling.
insults usually come up when they can't argue their flawed position any longer. Ad hominem.. Have a nice day

El Correcto

god is dead
That writing style..Is English not your first language ? ;)
The Naturalization Test
E114F994-2FF9-42C0-847B-616A3EA3935F.jpeg

It’s weird how they test people on their ability to speak English to be naturalized into this country.

I could of sworn some dum dum told me this is not necessary for assimilation.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Read his name old man. He is playing semantics and being a dunce.
Maybe ... I just happen to agree with him that there is nothing in the Constitution that implies that English is the 'National language'.

Assimilation is a working concept, with which I also agree, that, at this time, English is the working language of a citizen of the USA.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe ... I just happen to agree with him that there is nothing in the Constitution that implies that English is the 'National language'.

Assimilation is a working concept, with which I also agree, that, at this time, English is the working language of a citizen of the USA.
Yes now contort that context into English isn’t a requirement to assimilation and you’ll be on his page.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

What language is on our currency?