Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Former President Obama is willing to take in some at his Martha's Vineyard estate, he still needs some kitchen help since his chef { story changes daily ) died.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Your house.
My governor has asked that some of our residents should take in boarders to ease the financial strain put upon the state's budget.{ right to shelter state }
So far not a peep has been heard from any of the beautiful people about doing so.
You know the ones who own multiple homes or large estates that could handle many tents.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My governor has asked that some of our residents should take in boarders to ease the financial strain put upon the state's budget.{ right to shelter state }
So far not a peep has been heard from any of the beautiful people about doing so.
You know the ones who own multiple homes or large estates

You’re not holding your breath, are you?

Mutineer

They want to dilute the republican vote in the suburbs.

They are all reasonably fit, working age males and they all have cell phones.

For over a year now I've observed them wandering around the town in clusters all day long. I don't know if they have a curfew, but they return to the hotels at night.

In the meantime, there are employed citizens who can't find housing that are living in vans and RVs.

In a dystopian muse, I theorized they will be armed and deputized for the next wave of covid lockdowns.

rickyb

Jesus doesnt approve

Screenshot_20230901-161702_Firefox.jpg