Immigration

rickyb

Banned
conservatives spend more time complaining about immigrants taking their jobs away IE 1 of the most vulnerable sectors of a society, than they do about worker run business or unionizing more jobs or debt write downs which would also increase standard of living

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
conservatives spend more time complaining about immigrants taking their jobs away IE 1 of the most vulnerable sectors of a society, than they do about worker run business or unionizing more jobs or debt write downs which would also increase standard of living
Smarten up, no one cares what you think.

UnionStrong

Karma...

I dont believe in dual-citizenship..........it's un-american....make a decision......non-citizens should not reap the benefits of Americans and take money away from us.....thats my fact jack

vantexan

Conservatives see our national debt exploding and worry that adding 6 million+ and counting new people that we have to support through taxes is going to destroy the country. And we worry about the increase in crime that comes with not vetting newcomers and letting them all in. The only ones that should be worried about losing their jobs are manual laborers who usually vote liberal.

UnionStrong

Conservatives see our national debt exploding and worry that adding 6 million+ and counting new people that we have to support through taxes is going to destroy the country. And we worry about the increase in crime that comes with not vetting newcomers and letting them all in. The only ones that should be worried about losing their jobs are manual laborers who usually vote liberal.
Don’t think for a second that terrorists and Chinese operatives have not crossed the border. Just wait til that :censored2: hits the fan. Democrats should be hanging on every telephone pole across America.

rickyb

Banned
the empire will destroy the country as it always does