Israel/Iran begins....now what

Iran is nothing more than a :censored2: talker. Who knows they will get their ass beat. They launch a bunch of meaningless drones and wayward rockets, Make a bunch of noise. And then claim victory and leave. Freaking hilarious what a bunch of losers. No wonder you’re fascinated by these people @rickyb 😂😂
Iran just needed to make a bunch of noise to appease their domestic hardliners. This could be over for now.

rickyb

What I meant is that Israel is surrounded by countries and populations, in large part, that don't particularly care for Jewish people. They are in a tough neighborhood generally.

The United States has two neighbors and they're both our allies. Not really the same thing.
israels actions is bad for jewish people. norman finkelstein said they should not call themselves a nation for jews but a nation for nazis.

rickyb

Glenn Greenwald has some integrity, you do not. You picked a side and you’re supporting them. You are the same as the United States that you claim does that.. the side you picked does not have any respect for equality and human life. You are the bad guy.
i stand for truth and christianity.

rickyb

Glenn Greenwald has some integrity, you do not. You picked a side and you’re supporting them. You are the same as the United States that you claim does that.. the side you picked does not have any respect for equality and human life. You are the bad guy.
greenwald has more than SOME integrity

Thebrownblob

greenwald has more than SOME integrity
Correct, you do not. You choose to support war and death and the side that has no respect for human dignity or others way of life. Murders women, murders homosexuals. Congratulations.

Thanks for letting us know you admire them.

rickyb

Correct, you do not. You choose to support war and death and the side that has no respect for human dignity or others way of life. Murders women, murders homosexuals. Congratulations.

Thanks for letting us know you admire them.
this is besides the point lol

rickyb

Yep, but you’re the one that said you admired them. Your words matter and show who you are.

jesus is monitoring your lies you shouldnt get so upset about it

admire their anti war restraint. its nice to hear america doesnt want to get involved either although they continue to fund the rotten israelis

Thebrownblob

jesus is monitoring your lies you shouldnt get so upset about it

admire their anti war restraint. its nice to hear america doesnt want to get involved either although they continue to fund the rotten israelis
Two rotten sides and you picked one to support and admire? What does that make you?

rickyb

Perhaps, but it proves that you also enjoy war as long as the people you support are doing the attacking . Just like the United States that you say does the same thing. You are the bad guy.
i believe in just war. i am not a pacfist. for example israel deserves to be attacked for being an occupying force.

Thebrownblob

i believe in just war. i am not a pacfist. for example israel deserves to be attacked for being an occupying force.
Exactly, you are what I said you are. Warmonger and a supporter and admitted admirer of a human rights abuser. You’ve laid it out plainly and clearly.

1713104868859.gif