J D VANCE

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
JD Vance probably isn't gonna look great compared to Mark Kelly if Kamala ends up going with him.
I feel like this race went from a free throw to the Republicans completely handing away the ball.

If the Democrats run towards the center at all with their VP pick, I feel like they could come away much better than they were going to.

vantexan

I feel like this race went from a free throw to the Republicans completely handing away the ball.

If the Democrats run towards the center at all with their VP pick, I feel like they could come away much better than they were going to.
Dukakis was way ahead of Bush in '88. The Republicans put out ads showing what Dukakis policies were. Bush easily beat him. Harris has a huge list of very liberal positions she has taken. That and letting her speak should be more than enough to convince the public.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Dukakis was way ahead of Bush in '88. The Republicans put out ads showing what Dukakis policies were. Bush easily beat him. Harris has a huge list of very liberal positions she has taken. That and letting her speak should be more than enough to convince the public.

Remember the tank ad…😁

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Which is great.

If Republicans actually go after her on issues and substance.
That's not been the focus of the attacks here.