JOHN C indicted & not a peep????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They are now.
"Personal insult".
What does "slug" mean to you @cheryl ?
Is that ok? Do you like being called slang names? Let's all tattle.
Do you understand what Report means????
There is a link at the bottom right of every post that says Report ... just click on that and Report the transgression.
Of course, when a post is reported, a Mod comes in and investigates the post and 2 - 4 preceding posts. Half the time, the person who reported a post gets their posts deleted too since they instigated the reported post.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Of course, when a post is reported, a Mod comes in and investigates the post and 2 - 4 preceding posts. Half the time, the person who reported a post gets their posts deleted too since they instigated the reported post.
For example, that's why I got involved last Sunday and tonight.
If you goobers would quit reporting each other, you could have a good ole time on here.

A

Article 3

For example, that's why I got involved last Sunday and tonight.
If you goobers would quit reporting each other, you could have a good ole time on here.
Now you're getting reported!
"Goober" is a personal insult to Yankees.
You know this so it's a "willful" violation of the TOS!

A

Article 3

Do you understand what Report means????
There is a link at the bottom right of every post that says Report ... just click on that and Report the transgression.
Say that again slower please.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
They are now.
"Personal insult".
What does "slug" mean to you @cheryl ?
Is that ok? Do you like being called slang names? Let's all tattle.
We come from different life experiences. I love to work in my garden. Slugs are a problem there. I know they are also a reference to bullets. Whatever you are implying is lost on me.

slug.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.