JOHN C indicted & not a peep????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Article 3

I think it is because over half the work and almos all the grief comes from the Union thread.
It seems to attract the slimy type of people.
Don't you ever forget that either!
Slimy as in boiled okra or peanuts? I agree.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That's what I thought. She is anti union and anyone that sticks up for it.
Cool, thanks. I am indifferent to the union. Makes no difference to me or my family or anything I care about.

Seems like a great idea, until I get attacked by all the union supporters. Not sure what is up with you guys but the tribal thinking makes a lot of you delusional

A

Article 3

Cool, thanks. I am indifferent to the union. Makes no difference to me or my family or anything I care about.

Seems like a great idea, until I get attacked by all the union supporters. Not sure what is up with you guys but the tribal thinking makes a lot of you delusional
image.jpeg
Oweeeeeeeeee! Hoothoothoothoot!
There, happy now?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Looks like you need a collective bargaining agreement.
Nah, this is my hobby. If I was in a situation where this was the way I supported my family I would totally agree.

I'm just nerdy by nature and like the constant learning curve of keeping up with technology. I like that people use something I fumbled into a long time ago. Couldn't start something like this now. It's rare in the internet to have an open forum like this that hasn't been sold or shut down. A lot of the union participants here seem to hate the idea of this open forum and demean me for making a lot of money off of them posting here. That's ridiculous. That's why I posted the tax return.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I thought the union forum was to help union employees. I know many good union drivers on this forum that don't even bother coming here because of the union politics, misinformation and caustic attitudes here.

I think closing it down wouldn't be a bad idea.

If anyone thinks that this forum makes the BrownCafe any money, as my wife says... They're delusional.

A

Article 3

Brother you should quit the day job and do comedy. Try an open mic with these great jokes. I'll even make an appearance with the crew from my local. Let me know brother.
FACT
IMG_20170716_231526.jpg

anHOURover, you're a slug too? Is this what you've been trying to convey all this time? Spitting image brother. This East coast slug just saw your bike get stolen and can't get his eyes back into their sockets.
TeamCare to the rescue brother.
FACT!

A

Article 3

I thought the union forum was to help union employees. I know many good union drivers on this forum that don't even bother coming here because of the union politics, misinformation and caustic attitudes here.

I think closing it down wouldn't be a bad idea.

If anyone thinks that this forum makes the BrownCafe any money, as my wife says... They're delusional.
To be fair we've enlisted a couple CPAs from the west coast to check out the missing document with the $10,000+ in deductions from that tax evasion, I mean, return. Right now it seems inconclusive but there's more experts swinging thru shortly.
IMG_20170716_233312.jpg
hmmmm, no deduction sheet!
IMG_20170716_233248.jpg
Ruth Bader Monkeybutt said "I find no wrong doing in the tax return filed. Please return the bike she got from the East coast".

Status
Not open for further replies.