Jussie Smollett

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • He was convicted of five of the six counts of disorderly conduct he faced, and could now spend up to 20 years behind bars
Each of the counts Smollett has been convicted of carries a sentence of up to four years behind bars.

Box Ox

Rittenhouse killed two people and he's on the talk show circuit.

He was found not guilty of all charges by a jury of his peers. Going on a talk show circuit is what people who survive a highly politicized and nationally-televised clown show prosecution get to do.

And it sounds like a jury got it right yet again tonight.

El Correcto

god is dead
  • He was convicted of five of the six counts of disorderly conduct he faced, and could now spend up to 20 years behind bars
Each of the counts Smollett has been convicted of carries a sentence of up to four years behind bars.
Honestly give the dude a year or maybe two. I don’t see justice in twenty years over this.
That’s just absurd to me.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Honestly give the dude a year or maybe two. I don’t see justice in twenty years over this.
That’s just absurd to me.
My money is on 5 years with good behavior.
That charge he was found not guilty of was being heterosexual.
He may want to stay in longer. Won't be any staging in the slammer.

Box Ox

Thing he will recant? Apologize?

Nope. If he continues to deny he might get a nice gig or deal from sympathetic hard leftists after he finishes his light sentence.

This is how it starts. Jussie versus the evil, white devil-controlled racist justice system that just acquitted the "racist" and "mass-murdering" Rittenhouse:

"After the verdict was read, Nenye Uche told reporters Smollett was disappointed and that he is "100% innocent." He said Smollett’s team is confident "he’s going to be cleared of all, all accusations on all charges."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nope. If he continues to deny he might get a nice gig or deal from sympathetic hard leftists after he finishes his light sentence.

This is how it starts. Jussie versus the evil, white devil-controlled racist justice system that just acquitted the "racist" and "mass-murdering" Rittenhouse:

"After the verdict was read, Nenye Uche told reporters Smollett was disappointed and that he is "100% innocent." He said Smollett’s team is confident "he’s going to be cleared of all, all accusations on all charges."
He’s a delusional narcissist