Kerplunk!

bacha29

The thing that always amuses me is whenever I see some of these jaspers on the news talking about all the weapons and ammo they're stockpiling for "whin duh gumment come" to take all their weapons and ammo away. Really? I definitely want to see that fight.
You bet and they always leave 1 or 2 of their incestuously beloved family members behind to stand guard while they climb into the only one of 11 cars they have parked in the yard that is licensed ,inspected and runs to drive down to town to the Salvation Army to see what they can get there, over to the government funded free medical clinic then up the street to the welfare office to pick up their government funded cash assistance and their government funded food stamp debit card reloaded . Then it's back home ASAP before the "dah gumment" and the United nations gets there to take their guns away from them.

dvalleyjim

The fight will not be white guys with guns. The social unrest will be when the government can no longer issue social security and welfare checks, food stamps, subsidies, section 8 housing, medicaid and medicare, government pensions. This will lead to major shortages and rioting. Usually in history when this occurs you end up under martial law with some dictator running everything.

vantexan

The fight will not be white guys with guns. The social unrest will be when the government can no longer issue social security and welfare checks, food stamps, subsidies, section 8 housing, medicaid and medicare, government pensions. This will lead to major shortages and rioting. Usually in history when this occurs you end up under martial law with some dictator running everything.
You haven't heard? The gov't can keep spending forever with no consequences.