Kinda urgent telehealth question - Local 639

SLW

Does anyone know how to access whatever tele/virtual doctor visit we have with our plan? I'm sick and can't get ahold of anyone

calcio56

I think its through your healthcare provider. So if you're sick, call your doctor, or the urgent care, or whoever you would normally see....and ask them if they offer televisits.

Or call the hall and tell them you have a health insurance question. (202) 636-8181

SLW

I think its through your healthcare provider. So if you're sick, call your doctor, or the urgent care, or whoever you would normally see....and ask them if they offer televisits.

Or call the hall and tell them you have a health insurance question. (202) 636-8181
I don't normally see anyone, I don't have a doctor/etc. yet. I've never had insurance where it wasn't done directly through the insurance company.

SLW

Have you tried local 639 website? Do you have a insurance card? A number that can help you should be on the back.
The website has a link for Teamcare, which won't allow me to register. I called the number on the card but they were closed (obviously) and pressed the number to leave a message, which just put me on infinite hold.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The website has a link for Teamcare, which won't allow me to register. I called the number on the card but they were closed (obviously) and pressed the number to leave a message, which just put me on infinite hold.
Don’t you have an insurance card??????

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My wife cut her finger bad the other day and we didn't want to deal with going to the ER. I took her to a nearby clinic and they took our insurance with no problem.