LGBTQ

It will be fine

No, there's no science to support your argument. Stop projecting. If you have a dick and identify as a woman but give your sex as female on an official form you are ignoring or denying scientific fact.

Which is why telling your doctor you're a sex you're not could be dangerous to your health. You get too much or too little of a medication, or are put on the wrong course of treatment known to work better for men or women. Men and women are different. There are real, actual physiological differences. What's in your head doesn't change that.
Yes I’m sure trans people are going to great lengths to hide their biological sex from their doctors. Asinine argument. There’s no issue with people identifying as a gender that is not their biological sex. There is no science that proves that identity is incorrect. We have no firm understanding of how the brain operates in that regard. There is a difference between biological sex and gender identity. You chose to conflate the two to make up absurdities to argue against. This is another of those false framings that Shapiro is so known for.

Box Ox

There is no science that proves that identity is incorrect. We have no firm understanding of how the brain operates in that regard. There is a difference between biological sex and gender identity. You chose to conflate the two to make up absurdities to argue against. This is another of those false framings that Shapiro is so known for.

Where did I say gender identity is incorrect or call the two the same thing? My whole point all along has been that they're two different things. When you say your gender is your sex on an official form and you're a man identifying as a woman or a woman identifying as a man you are denying science and/or lying.

Last edited:

vantexan

Yes I’m sure trans people are going to great lengths to hide their biological sex from their doctors. Asinine argument. There’s no issue with people identifying as a gender that is not their biological sex. There is no science that proves that identity is incorrect. We have no firm understanding of how the brain operates in that regard. There is a difference between biological sex and gender identity. You chose to conflate the two to make up absurdities to argue against. This is another of those false framings that Shapiro is so known for.
You're part of a very small group who think people should be allowed to do whatever they want with no inhibitions and anyone who disagrees with that is a bigot. You may not see the obvious, but this is why your group is very small.

Box Ox

And... if what's in your head doesn't match what's in your pants, change what's in your head, not your pants.

I’m OK with adults changing what’s in their pants if they’re paying for it. Should never be done to kids, who might misconstrue same-sex attraction and/or masculinity/femininity as meaning they’re a man or a woman. They can’t even go into a theater playing an R-rated movie without a parent. Their surgical genital mutilation could lead to massive regret or even suicide down the road.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m OK with adults changing what’s in their pants if they’re paying for it. Should never be done to kids, who might misconstrue same-sex attraction and/or masculinity/femininity as meaning they’re a man or a woman. They can’t even go into a theater playing an R-rated movie without a parent. Their surgical genital mutilation could lead to massive regret or even suicide down the road.
@It will be fine what do you say about parents giving children hormones and enabling them to dress as a different sex....

It will be fine

Forcing your ideology on others isn't liberty. You aren't willing to allow an accommodation for such individuals. In your mind everyone must accept what you want even if it upsets kids and harms them psychologically.
Letting people live their lives as they see fit isn’t forcing any ideology. It’s sad that you hate freedom so much.

It will be fine

Ah, so giving your child a sex change is an example of a freedom people should have no problem with you exercising.
That would involve another person and have the potential for harm. So I wouldn’t support that. A trans woman marking female on her drivers license makes no difference to anyone, so I don’t care.

Box Ox

That would involve another person and have the potential for harm. So I wouldn’t support that. A trans woman marking female on her drivers license makes no difference to anyone, so I don’t care.

Interesting. My driver’s license says “sex,” not “gender”. I’d be a science denier if I had mine claim I was a female.

JJinVA

A schizophrenic wiping poop all over their mouth makes no difference to anyone. But yet we still treat that as a mental illness. Why? Its their poop they can do what they want with it. You'd be an outstanding psychiatrist

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you are a bigot who would deny a young adult the right to live their own truth and transition to the sex that they know they were meant to be.

Really, you disgust me. Why are you Democrats such bigots and racists?

newfie

That’s an incredibly stupid argument. What magic do you think happens in bathrooms? What crimes are committed in bathrooms that can’t be committed elsewhere? Such a bizarre strawman to fight against.

its good to know there are no perverts victimizing children in bathrooms. How deep is the bunker you're living in?