LGBTQ

floridays

Here is where you are messing up.
That is your moral opinion on the statistics, numbers and science based on your religious standards.
View attachment 307794

View attachment 307795
I'm not messing up anywhere, you play with goalposts that were moved to fit the need of a certain population, less than 3%.
Numbers dictate deviancy, outside of norms, they deviate from the normal population

It's numbers, you can never win.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not messing up anywhere, you play with goalposts that were moved to fit the need of a certain population, less than 3%.
Numbers dictate deviancy, outside of norms, they deviate from the normal population

It's numbers, you can never win.
Those goalpost are in constant movement. It’s science. Unlike your god which goalposts are supposed to be absolute truths, yet constantly on the move. God of the Gaps is what you worship.

floridays

Your interpretation of the numbers is based on your religious morals. That’s why you use words like deviant. That is a moral description of the data.

Now go ahead and post your 1950’s scientific studies and numbers. I’ll wait for you to gather your scientific facts and we can address those as well.
You are an idiot, have you ever taken a statistics class, have you ever taken Psychology? These are terms, dictated by analyzing data. I'm sorry, by the numbers you have a deviant behavior. Your lifestyle, statistically speaking is deviant. Without morals attached, speaking numerically only, your lifestyle is deviant.

floridays

I’m not sure why you think anything outside of the evangelical thought bubble describes homosexuality as “deviant “ in 2020. What are the statistics you’re referring to?

What are these numbers? Where are they coming from?
Lets start with the percentage of homosexuals in the population.
If you asked this question you have not been to school, or you define by societal pressure.

floridays

Knock yourself out, first site I saw

Go anywhere else you'd like, no way in hell you can refute what I've said.
No morals, no religion, strictly numbers, statistical analysis, statistics define deviancy, it's actually a term of the art.

El Correcto

god is dead
You are an idiot, have you ever taken a statistics class, have you ever taken Psychology? These are terms, dictated by analyzing data. I'm sorry, by the numbers you have a deviant behavior. Your lifestyle, statistically speaking is deviant. Without morals attached, speaking numerically only, your lifestyle is deviant.
Actually no I haven’t. I don’t know much about psychology because I view it as mostly junk science. I follow psychiatry more.

floridays

Actually no I haven’t. I don’t know much about psychology because I view it as mostly junk science. I follow psychiatry more.
Great, you understand math don't you?
You understand statistics don't you?
Have you ever sat in a business statistics class?
Are you aware of the purpose of statistics?

I wasn't speaking of the "junk science " of psychology, I was speaking to how abnormal disorders are derived.

El Correcto

god is dead

I wasn't speaking of the "junk science " of psychology, I was speaking to how abnormal disorders are derived.
No you brought up deviant in psychology terms. You god of the gaps type really like moving the goal post in your arguments.

El Correcto

god is dead

No dummy, you said deviant. I told you that was a moral descriptor now you are backpedaling and deflecting. Even in psychology deviant is a moral descriptor when it comes to homosexuality derived from Christian values that set the “dominant norms and rules” of society.

There is no deviant in statistics.

floridays

Big deal, numbers dictate normalcy, if 90% of men were homo, I'd be abnormal, I would be deviant of the norm.
You got that?

As hard as you try, as much as you like to think of yourself as normal, not deviant in this specific term you are, deviant.

I'm not beating you over the head with it, don't give a sht truthfully, It just gets tiresome when one segment tries to force people to affirm their lifestyle.
It will never happen with me, but I'll never make it my job to bust you guys balls or ovaries. Push me, I respond.

Simple as that.

El Correcto

god is dead
Even if the statistics which are made of people’s opinions(gay marriage, gay adoption, etc) are against me what exactly are you trying to say here?
Yeah I know I’m a minority? What’s your point? The constitution is there to prevent the trampling of rights of minorities. It’s why we don’t have a direct democracy but a representative republic.

Sorry you don’t live in a middle eastern theocracy where your god of the gaps can rule over the deviant abnormal homos.

El Correcto

god is dead
Big deal, numbers dictate normalcy, if 90% of men were homo, I'd be abnormal, I would be deviant of the norm.
You got that?

As hard as you try, as much as you like to think of yourself as normal, not deviant in this specific term you are, deviant.

I'm not beating you over the head with it, don't give a sht truthfully, It just gets tiresome when one segment tries to force people to affirm their lifestyle.
It will never happen with me, but I'll never make it my job to bust you guys balls or ovaries. Push me, I respond.

Simple as that.
And when you call me a deviant, you are making an appeal to the societal norms dictated by society which is based on Christian views of homosexuality.
Deviant is a psychology term, not a statistical one.

floridays

No you brought up deviant in psychology terms. You god of the gaps type really like moving the goal post in your arguments.
The DSM is where behaviors are defined, I only affix deviant in statistical term.

If you like, I will comment on moral terms, and what you define as religious, I'm not shy.
You and your boyfriend bumping in the dark, no different than me banging woman I'm not married to. It's sin, you get no special reprimand from me, but I'm not God. As wrong as I would be I think it's worse going against the nature He created.

You can take that up with Him.

El Correcto

god is dead
The DSM is where behaviors are defined, I only affix deviant in statistical term.

If you like, I will comment on moral terms, and what you define as religious, I'm not shy.
You and your boyfriend bumping in the dark, no different than me banging woman I'm not married to. It's sin, you get no special reprimand from me, but I'm not God. As wrong as I would be I think it's worse going against the nature He created.

I bet that baker has baked cakes for divorced people who are remarrying. Bet his religious views didn’t stop him from that.

El Correcto

god is dead

You have no real points against homosexuality.
You can only remind me I’m a minority and that your religion doesn’t like me very much. Cool.