LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Hahahahahaha! Now why would I form my world view based on anything a 20 year old says or is about? That’s hilarious.
Yes that 20 year old you feed attention to is shaping your perception of what a transgender person is. Carry on shaping your world view with Jewish fairytales and TikToks.

Lord help us, I’ll pray for you.

Box Ox

Now a days how can one tell ?

I'd imagine the theory behind the answer to that question can tend to go out the window when the pants come off and it's time to show how committed you are to the idea that men are women and women are men.

So I'm just wondering what @El Correcto 's dating experience might be with that. I don't have any sort of religious dog in the fight and wouldn't mind broadening my thinking on it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'd imagine the theory behind the answer to that question can tend to go out the window when the pants come off and it's time to show how committed you are to the idea that men are women and women are men.

So I'm just wondering what @El Correcto 's dating experience might be with that. I don't have any sort of religious dog in the fight and wouldn't mind broadening my thinking on it.
Have you ever watched A Blast From the Past (1999) { Blast from the Past (film) - Wikipedia }
The part where the father finally comes up from his bomb shelter and encounters a street walker.
Who claims to be any gender he wants.

Life is now like a fantasy.

Mutineer

You wonder about icky things. Maybe you should put on a dress, knock on his door, and go find out.

I'm sure he'll find a way to "broaden" more than yer thinking.

Box Ox

You wonder about icky things. Maybe you should put on a dress, knock on his door, and go find out.

I'm sure he'll find a way to "broaden" more than yer thinking.

Your method of broadening your thinking on the issue might be to put on a dress and knock on a gay man's door but it's not mine. There's no need to project that onto me because you're uncomfortable with where your head is at on that.

Mutineer

Your method of broadening your thinking on the issue might be to put on a dress and knock on a gay man's door but it's not mine. There's no need to project that onto me because you're uncomfortable with where your head is at on that.

Nooo, nooo, no.

Discovery is the sole domain and duty of those who ponder.

I have no interest in pilfering the sweet nectar of your intellectual, curious musings.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1667173698806.png