LGBTQ

Mutineer

Hey Van, are some schools being pressured to install litter boxes in restrooms to accommodate "cat children"?

For some reason it's a real problem only being talked about by GOP candidates around the country. Surprised you are unaware.

Due to the very many present, documented, and real-life examples of your preferred political party's bizarre and grotesque meddling in the sexuality of children in schools; any and all crackpot allegations directed towards that party are entirely plausible.

newolddude

Due to the very many present, documented, and real-life examples of your preferred political party's bizarre and grotesque meddling in the sexuality of children in schools; any and all crackpot allegations directed towards that party are entirely plausible.
So because you think it’s possible the reports have to be true?

I will fully admit some crackpot educator somewhere could accommodate one student. The reason why I think it hasn’t happened
1) if there was a litter box somewhere there’d be pictures
2) what district has the money for this?

Mutineer

The number of times/frequency the story has been told with lack of proof it makes it very highly doubtful.
I agree. It's doubtful. And eye-roll unbelievable.

'Unbelievable' and 'reality' are two words that have nothing to do with each other. Sadly, in my entire lifetime of residing in California, I have seen very many previously doubtful, unbelievable things become very noxious reality. Almost all of it brought by those of the democrat party.

And due to the present antics of those of the democrat party who have made drag shows for kids a reality, that's why it makes the notion of a litterbox for a cat-child believable.

El Correcto

god is dead

As a woman, this really bothers me. Not because it’s a man who thinks he’s a woman, but because it’s such a caricature of what a woman is. I don’t know of any woman who acts so over the top as this, and I know many very feminine women.
Well yeah that’s the joke, Dylan Mulvaney is a social media entertainer.
Honestly if a dragon fly flew at my face my reaction would be much the same and it wouldn’t even be me trying to be funny, I hate bugs to a humiliating degree.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Apparently, women (real ones) protesting the Ulta trans podcast are Terfs and transphobes. Ulta, rightfully so, is getting lots of flack for two men thinking they’re females talking about girlhood, as if they have any idea.

oldngray

nowhere special

Apparently, women (real ones) protesting the Ulta trans podcast are Terfs and transphobes. Ulta, rightfully so, is getting lots of flack for two men thinking they’re females talking about girlhood, as if they have any idea.
Have you notice how TV shows now have moved beyond the usual mandatory gay character to a trans?

vantexan

Have you notice how TV shows now have moved beyond the usual mandatory gay character to a trans?
I've stopped watching network shows except for sports. It was the sympathetic gay character when I was watching. Bad enough then but how do you work a sympathetic trans character into the mix? Are there any network shows, comedies or dramas, worth watching these days? I'd watch as long as I'm not getting hit over the head with woke messaging. Seems like they've ruined tv like they've ruined movies and music.

Mutineer

Along with the Left replacing native-born citizens with foreigners, they are also replacing real women with trans-women-things.

In heterosexual arrangements, and everything that comes with it, the laws are heavily biased against and punish men. Native-born men are very aware and wise to this. This is why our birth rates are so low. The result is that 'smart' men are very wary of relationships with women, and aren't making babies anymore.

All of this is exactly what the Left wants. I think there are very many men who would consider and weigh the comparative legal safety of a relationship with an abomination, over the real thing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Uh...Those would be your claims, friendo.
940FEEB4-3AC0-44E7-87C1-13872DB63787.gif