LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
What did I say that you disagree with?
For your New Testament pleasure :
"Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God."- 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10

You have evidently failed to develop in the homo info area.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I didn't say it.
You are disagreeing/rejecting what an inspired Apostle was directed to write down by the Holy Spirit of God as he was revealing the mind of God.

"He who sits in the heavens shall laugh." -Psalms 2:4
This text is about you. Those who try and ignore and break the bands of God's authority and rule.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I didn't say it.
You are disagreeing/rejecting what an inspired Apostle was directed to write down by the Holy Spirit of God as he was revealing the mind of God.
I definitely don’t agree with everything Paul says in scriptures. A lot, but not all.
"He who sits in the heavens shall laugh." -Psalms 2:4
This text is about you. Those who try and ignore and break the bands of God's authority and rule.
If you say so.

vantexan

Please do.

Please include translation you are citing from.
Uh-huh, so you can deny the validity of that translation. This is pointless. You've already been shown verses and you say you don't agree with the Apostle Paul on everything. As if you have the right to disagree and hold your own view on whatever. You do realize that without the Bible you wouldn't know about Jesus at all? You're lifted up with pride, thinking your view is as valid as an Apostle of Christ's. Guess what, it isn't.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Uh-huh, so you can deny the validity of that translation. This is pointless.
Ok. The use of the term homosexual didn’t even exist until the 19th century.
You've already been shown verses and you say you don't agree with the Apostle Paul on everything.
True
As if you have the right to disagree and hold your own view on whatever.
I do. So does every person on earth.
You do realize that without the Bible you wouldn't know about Jesus at all?
I knew Jesus before I knew what the Bible was.

You're lifted up with pride, thinking your view is as valid as an Apostle of Christ's.
I don’t see it this way. I feel superior to no man, including Paul.

Do you feel superior to anyone?
Guess what, it isn't.
Definitely.

vantexan

Ok. The use of the term homosexual didn’t even exist until the 19th century.

True

I do. So does every person on earth.

I knew Jesus before I knew what the Bible was.

I don’t see it this way. I feel superior to no man, including Paul.

Do you feel superior to anyone?

Definitely.
No, you didn't. And you're splitting hairs. The Bible describes what we know homosexuality to be. You don't have an out to be out.

El Correcto

god is dead
Again you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the Bible. The Old Testament, the law of sin and death, was done away with. If you want similar today you'll have to look at Islam. They execute gays and often in extremely brutal ways. Christians believe it is sin, but it's up to God to judge you. Anyone who claims Christianity but does physical harm to homosexuals is in violation of God's word. People can claim to be anything, but you won't find in the New Testament instructions to harm you.
The Old Testament is the roots of Jesus’s teaching.
You merely went from homosexual should be murdered to homosexuals are unequal.
Congratulations on such wonderful morals.

vantexan

All sin is condemned in the New Testament. Persecuting gays isn't a Christian thing, it's a cultural thing. And wrong to do.

Mutineer

As a homosexual, you have a lifestyle that does not include the legal entanglements and biases, craziness, and compromises of having sexual relations with women.

Lucky you.

However, your lifestyle does attract the wrath of religious zealots.

Nobody has it all. There's no free lunch. There are slings and arrows with both lifestyles.

If you were a heterosexual you'd be here crabbing all about crazy bitches, alimony, or child support.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Jesus is an all new radical teaching. I would say that the Old Testament is cause Jesus’s teaching, not the root.
The human teacher Apostle or not compares to Jesus teaching.
Not all Christians literally believe or literally believe in everything that is in the Bible.

There are Christians who love, support, welcome the LGBTQ community without judgement or condemnation.

El Correcto

god is dead
All sin is condemned in the New Testament. Persecuting gays isn't a Christian thing, it's a cultural thing. And wrong to do.
Yes all sin and Christianity discriminated against sexualities other than heterosexuality by providing heterosexuals an outlet for theirs through marriage.

Gays are inherently unequal in your religious world view and always will be in any form of government or society built around that view.

vantexan

Yes all sin and Christianity discriminated against sexualities other than heterosexuality by providing heterosexuals an outlet for theirs through marriage.

Gays are inherently unequal in your religious world view and always will be in any form of government or society built around that view.
You are right, I will always think that heterosexual marriage is the only correct way. Legally however you've been given the right to marry. It's your life, your business, just don't expect a lot of us to be supportive.