LGBTQ

vantexan

Still unkind.

No. Saying nothing might work.
So you're trying to control what people say and think? If he wants to do that it's his right. It's my right to say he doesn't look like a woman or at least looks like an extremely unattractive one. My rights don't stop because he wants to exercise his rights. If I can't give an honest appraisal then all is left is either lying or taking away my right to express my opinion. You can disagree with my opinion, but you don't have the right to force me into silence.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So you're trying to control what people say and think? If he wants to do that it's his right. It's my right to say he doesn't look like a woman or at least looks like an extremely unattractive one. My rights don't stop because he wants to exercise his rights. If I can't give an honest appraisal then all is left is either lying or taking away my right to express my opinion. You can disagree with my opinion, but you don't have the right to force me into silence.
The wokeness is strong in that one….

Integrity

Binge Poster
So you're trying to control what people say and think?
Oh please, you asked a question, I answered a question.
If he wants to do that it's his right.
True
It's my right to say he doesn't look like a woman or at least looks like an extremely unattractive one.
and true again, as it is my right to express my opinion that you are being unkind by doing so.
My rights don't stop because he wants to exercise his rights.
Can’t argue with you.
If I can't give an honest appraisal then all is left is either lying or taking away my right to express my opinion.
I don’t think that is all that is left. You still have the right to remain silent.
You can disagree with my opinion, but you don't have the right to force me into silence.
Yeah right, like that is what I was doing, trying to force you. Oh brother.

vantexan

I don’t think that is all that is left. You still have the right to remain silent.
But you never say they shouldn't go out in public that way. You defend the right to have drag queen shows for little kids. You tell anyone critical of such things they should be silent. It's always defending aberrant behavior and telling anyone critical of such they are wrong for speaking up. It's their right to act that way but not our right to openly express disapproval.