LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
But you never say they shouldn't go out in public that way.
Ok.
You defend the right to have drag queen shows for little kids.
No. I did not.
You tell anyone critical of such things they should be silent.
No I do not.
It's always defending aberrant behavior and telling anyone critical of such they are wrong for speaking up.
No I do not.
It's their right to act that way but not our right to openly express disapproval.
Never said that. I also never said that you don’t have a right to be unkind if that is how you want to roll.

vantexan

That is just simply not true
You need to go back and review your replies. Whenever you come on and tell people they shouldn't judge, etc about drag shows and such you are tacitly giving approval to those shows. You never come on and express disapproval of such things. Just tell us to be silent. People read between the lines. They may get it wrong but when you're consistent with such replies it does make others draw conclusions. So how about, instead of avoiding direct answers that lead to speculation, give us more info about what you actually stand for in your replies? That way we can have an honest discussion.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You need to go back and review your replies.
You first.
Whenever you come on and tell people they shouldn't judge, etc about drag shows and such you are tacitly giving approval to those shows.
Disagree.
You never come on and express disapproval of such things.
True but I would not attend nor permit my child to attend events like that.
Just tell us to be silent.
Not true.
People read between the lines.
You may. I don’t.
They may get it wrong but when you're consistent with such replies it does make others draw conclusions.
They shouldn’t.
So how about, instead of avoiding direct answers that lead to speculation, give us more info about what you actually stand for in your replies?
That is what I do, you may want to apply some of your own discussion suggestions to your self.
That way we can have an honest discussion.
I don’t understand your point.

vantexan

You first.

Disagree.

Not true.

You may. I don’t.

They shouldn’t.

That is what I do, you may want to apply some of your own discussion suggestions to your self.

Okey dokey. Have at it.

Thebrownblob

You first.

Disagree.

Not true.

You may. I don’t.

They shouldn’t.

I see not much has changed here lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hello fellow teamster brother! 👍
3972DFEC-4EA4-431D-A1E4-F85E17632838.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have two bunkers full of these items and more, but I'm not planning on becoming a mass killer.
Am I still a good guy ?

TheDudeAbides92

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed legislation banning all LGBT "propaganda" on Sunday, according to Russian media.

The far-reaching bill prohibits the creation or sharing of content depicting nontraditional sexual relations, gender reassignment and pedophilia in a positive lights, according to state-run media. The law reportedly extends to social media platforms, as well as mass media like films and advertisement.

The law also has a provision pertaining to minors and empowers to country's media watchdog to implement systems preventing minors from viewing such content.

The law went into effect the same day it was signed, on Sunday.

Rootin for Putin