LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

You do it. Who says you are not correct?

I believe what I believe. You do the same, I hope.
Nope it would be impossible to know what to repent for which is a huge part of Christianity. If only everyone could be like you, and just rip the parts of the Bible out, they don’t like it would be a very small book just meant to tickle there ears.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What point are you personally trying to make?

Why would I do this?

Also,
I do not use Tik Tok.
2 Bible examples: Genesis teaches that God created humanity male and female in his image and likeness. We are divinely separated into male and female. A common opinion among a large portion of the left is you can change your birth gender and it can be influenced at a very young age.
"Thou shalt not kill" number V on the commandment list given to Moses by God . I can find no bigger offence against that law then the killing of the unborn innocents as supported by the left.
You don't have to go to Libs of TikTok to witness the latter . Just look to our self described devout Catholic president who supports killing babies and calls it women's health care .

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nope it would be impossible to know what to repent for which is a huge part of Christianity. If only everyone could be like you, and just rip the parts of the Bible out, they don’t like it would be a very small book just meant to tickle there ears.
I don’t rip anything out of the Bible. Every that I don’t believe, which is not all that much, is still there.

oldngray

nowhere special
2 Bible examples: Genesis teaches that God created humanity male and female in his image and likeness. We are divinely separated into male and female. A common opinion among a large portion of the left is you can change your birth gender and it can be influenced at a very young age.
"Thou shalt not kill" number V on the commandment list given to Moses by God . I can find no bigger offence against that law then the killing of the unborn innocents as supported by the left.
You don't have to go to Libs of TikTok to witness the latter . Just look to our self described devout Catholic president who supports killing babies and calls it women's health care .
Thou shalt not murder is a better translation than kill.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So that was the point of the video you posted?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Luke 24
25Then Jesus said to them, “You foolish people! You find it so hard to believe all that the prophets wrote in the Scriptures.

Hmmm I wonder what Christ thinks you are?
My translation doesn’t read that way but regardless I have no problem believing what Jesus is referencing here in the Bible.

Thebrownblob

My translation doesn’t read that way but regardless I have no problem believing what Jesus is referencing here in the Bible.
you must have the integrity translation 😂
They were either called foolish or deficit of mind, or inconsiderate in all the translation, I can find.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Some individuals are born with serious, serious physical birth defects, no?

Do you believe it is possible for some individuals to be born with serious, serious personality and or mental birth defects?

Or maybe serious, serious physical birth defects that are manifested exclusively in the chemistry of the person?
This issue is not as clear to me as it is to others. I have my reasons and I am unsure but I have to sit the fence on this one.

I am neither pro or con this issue. I leave this issue and my indecision about it in the loving hands and mercy of God, as I understand God.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
God killed the innocent firstborn in Egypt. He is a murderous hypocrite.