LGBTQ

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
322331040_705527027796699_5014555393251222610_n.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Damn straight! He could have just taken out the Pharoh since he was the one who displeased God but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that would be too easy so he took out all of the first born.
AFTER the jews marked their thresholds to show an All Knowing omnipotent God that they ,in fact ,were Jewish so that thier first born wouldn't be killed by the loving God
Those sand shepherds who wrote the bible had quite the imagination.

Thebrownblob

I find it amusing that a band of Goatherders wrote a book that modern day people think explains the universe
It certainly doesn’t explain the universal completely.
But I will hand it to those goathearders they have a pretty compelling book. Amazing how little human nature has changed even in this amount of time.

vantexan

Nowhere does it say they were the only children or they were the only humans. But I take your point. No one seems to want to explain Neanderthals. No one can explain the origins of Gobekli Tepe. No one cares to explain why the Younger Dryas happened. No one wants to broach the subject of Atlantis. There is evidence of civilization before the 6000-8000 years of the Bible. Dinosaurs lived a very long time ago but those who only support the Biblical timeline try to make man and dinosaur living in the same era. Most people don't want to know, don't want to think about things that can't be explained in a neat package. It makes them uneasy.