LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
Leftism is political extremism.
Therefore, you just agreed with me that leftism is a religion. Thanks for playing.
No actually I did not.

I stated “political extremism that claims leftism is a religion, is a religion.”

IMO political extremism that claims leftism is a religion, is a religion,. I don’t adhere to your belief that leftism is a religion.

El Correcto

god is dead

Thebrownblob

newolddude

I agree with you
One does not get to a position of wealth and/or power by accepting “No”. And that extends from the meeting room to the bedroom.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nowhere does it say they were the only children or they were the only humans. But I take your point. No one seems to want to explain Neanderthals. No one can explain the origins of Gobekli Tepe. No one cares to explain why the Younger Dryas happened. No one wants to broach the subject of Atlantis. There is evidence of civilization before the 6000-8000 years of the Bible. Dinosaurs lived a very long time ago but those who only support the Biblical timeline try to make man and dinosaur living in the same era. Most people don't want to know, don't want to think about things that can't be explained in a neat package. It makes them uneasy.

How about Noah’s ark wanna take a stab at explaining that one

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1672407023282.png