LGBTQ

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Pictures of results from the operations recently began circulating on Twitter. The patients’ ages are also listed under the images, with some of the girls being as young as 14 and 16. The children appear to have visited the Cosmetic Concierge, a plastic surgery clinic located in Charlotte, North Carolina.

The clinic’s frequently asked questions section discusses the underage surgeries, saying, “When considering gender confirming procedures for patients under the age of 18, we do require the consent of a parent or guardian along with the recommendation of a therapist.” It also explains that the clinic uses the “informed consent” model.

Reduxx found that the clinic’s website allows users to self-declare their age on an online form, which does not ask for any verification.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Pictures of results from the operations recently began circulating on Twitter. The patients’ ages are also listed under the images, with some of the girls being as young as 14 and 16. The children appear to have visited the Cosmetic Concierge, a plastic surgery clinic located in Charlotte, North Carolina.

The clinic’s frequently asked questions section discusses the underage surgeries, saying, “When considering gender confirming procedures for patients under the age of 18, we do require the consent of a parent or guardian along with the recommendation of a therapist.” It also explains that the clinic uses the “informed consent” model.

Reduxx found that the clinic’s website allows users to self-declare their age on an online form, which does not ask for any verification.
Endorsed by the Democrat party.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And yet they can’t vote, buy cigarettes, alcohol, a gun or any other thing an adult can do, but they can mutilate their own body for life, with the blessing of their deranged parents and doctors.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1682088288399.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

View attachment 426322
While I’m glad the state told them to make it adults only, an 18 year is considered an adult in this country. Limiting it to over 21 year olds is wrong. Should be 18 and older.

And why did they cancel the parade? Angry because children aren’t allowed? Definitely feeds into the whole “grooming” thing.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
While I’m glad the state told them to make it adults only, an 18 year is considered an adult in this country. Limiting it to over 21 year olds is wrong. Should be 18 and older.

And why did they cancel the parade? Angry because children aren’t allowed? Definitely feeds into the whole “grooming” thing.
Being 18-20 now is the most damning spot between a rock and a hard place. All the responsibilities, none of the rights and benefits.

Sportello

People who say "I don't care" are just as bad as the trannies. Line them all up on the wall.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site.

Thebrownblob

What?
It’s just Kid throwing back some Bud Light while hanging with a drag queen.

Think it’s pretty self explanatory.
I guess so. I’m not sure what your point is , or why you reply to me. I’m neither a kid rock fan nor am I a respecter of any celebrity or their opinions I don’t care what they say. My general thesis on all of this is hilarious that people care about any of it. It’s just as likely Kid Rock was shilling for Coors light. Because they pay him more than any other reason..

Next Day Error

X - Other
People who say "I don't care" are just as bad as the trannies. Line them all up on the wall.
"Line them all up on the wall."

Sieg heil! Sieg heil! Das trannies offends da fuhrer!

Ready! Aim! Fire!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember. It's not a hateful cult. Not at all a hateful cult.