LGBTQ

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site.
Sorry Susie, I simply won't play this game with you where you expect everyone to keep track of all your usernames.

If you respond to my post with your jiangshi username, I will be happy to reply.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Line them all up on the wall."

Sieg heil! Sieg heil! Das trannies offends da fuhrer!

Ready! Aim! Fire!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember. It's not a hateful cult. Not at all a hateful cult.
Oh I'm "hateful" for expecting people to be honest about what they do and don't support?

You know a hateful tranny just murdered six people at a Christian school, right? I'm sure the left wing media you consume moved on from that after a 2 minute report, but we don't forget buddy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sorry Susie, I simply won't play this game with you where you expect everyone to keep track of all your usernames.

If you respond to my post with your jiangshi username, I will be happy to reply.
6D0BB568-88C2-40C2-9793-4F837D0E1148.gif

Next Day Error

X - Other
Oh I'm "hateful" for expecting people to be honest about what they do and don't support?

You know a hateful tranny just murdered six people at a Christian school, right? I'm sure the left wing media you consume moved on from that after a 2 minute report, but we don't forget buddy.
“LINE THEM ALL UP ON THE WALL!” Die! Die! DIE!

Not supporting hate or hateful rhetoric at all.

bbsam

Staff member

That’s like 12 mass shootings ago.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“LINE THEM ALL UP ON THE WALL!” Die! Die! DIE!

Not supporting hate or hateful rhetoric at all.
So one transgender individual commits a horrific crime and you want to… what? You want to what? Exterminate all the transgender folks for the crime of one person?
How do you people come up with this bizarre stuff? Lol.

It really is funny.
A tranny murdered a bunch of Christians, and the Democrats went out of their way to say it was actually the trannies who were under attack.

After the tranny committed the mass shooting, Madona even announced a benefit concert for the tranny community LMFAO.

Clown world

bbsam

Staff member
Yes.
Is that your only question my very good friend?
Looks to me like they’re part of the narrative. Not hard to find. Not a super secret trove of data stuck in with Trump declassified documents or anything.

That said, black on black violence is a pretty goofy thing to describe. Crime/violence usually stays local to itself. You don’t see Jamaican gangs heading out to Boise Idaho or MAGA skinheads setting up Nazi clubs in New York City.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Looks to me like they’re part of the narrative. Not hard to find. Not a super secret trove of data stuck in with Trump declassified documents or anything.

That said, black on black violence is a pretty goofy thing to describe. Crime/violence usually stays local to itself. You don’t see Jamaican gangs heading out to Boise Idaho or MAGA skinheads setting up Nazi clubs in New York City.
Black on black crime is goofy? If it wasn’t so pathetic it would be funny. Blacks hitch up to the Democrats train in 64, where did that get them? Nowhere, they are still dying in democrat run cities. Great job demorats.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
People who say "I don't care" are just as bad as the trannies. Line them all up on the

Hey, wait a minute, buddy. Black and Mexican gangs are taking over rural communities all over the USA. That's why we all need to be prepared with lots of automatic weapons.

bbsam

Staff member
Black on black crime is goofy? If it wasn’t so pathetic it would be funny. Blacks hitch up to the Democrats train in 64, where did that get them? No where, they are still dying in democrat run cities. Great job demorats.
Maybe if you don’t understand what’s being said, you should refrain from commenting on it.